shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera Engagement Ring Review

no_agent

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,I just want to post a mini-review of my experience/purchase of e-ring from Victor Canera with specs of Ideal, 1.45ct, I color, and SI1 in 6 prong Gabrielle Setting. I just want to expand abit to the "great, outstanding, awesome workmanship and diamonds" that I found online for VC.

Firstly, I was unable to find anything locale that is ideal cut in the specs I was shopping at. All local were 4-5k CDN higher than what I was willing to spend for the specs of 1.45 - 1.55ct, I or better, SI1 or better, and ideal cut.

The experience:

I inquired with their team about possible choices of diamond with a primary concern of budget and color while maintaining the minimum 1.45 carat size. They responded promptly over chat. The response was very objective as to how a diamond performs and was very much educating. I had tons of questions regarding the diamond itself, the setting, shipping, return policy, etc., - you name it. Everytime they (Nick and Nathan) responded promptly over chat with the correct information I am looking for. I can't definitely say they are cheaper because there is no exact carat weight between JA and WF compared to what I got. BUT, their customer service is what sealed the deal and led me to purchase from them. I know I will be taken care of even no matter what happens.

The shipping:

When the item was shipped, I was immediately informed by Nathan. I tracked the packaged diligently since I OCD and excited. There were hiccups with FedEX and Nathan/Nick was there when I had an inquiry about the status. Eventhough, it is out of their control, they diligently worked and inquired with FedEX. When it crossed the border, I called FedEx and asked them to review the parcel. I filled out a 1x power of attorney (POA) and was invoiced the HST tax with no duty and 12$ FedEX fee.

The ring itself and box.

The ring came in a white classy looking white box along with the AGS cert + replacement value letter, leatherette presentation box, microfibre clothe, and small pouch.

The e-ring itself is simply gorgeous! It is simply stunning and I have not seen any setting like this locally. The hand forge setting itself feels different compared to the cast rings I was looking at local jewellers. The diamond itself is really sparkly and white faced up. Words don't do justice compared but here are my amateur photos. 2.JPG

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 86
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    192.4 KB · Views: 89
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    266 KB · Views: 90
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 96
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 93
  • 15.JPG
    15.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 84

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Stunning...just stunning!
Glad to see some more VC goodness hitting the forum!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It's is breathtaking in it's simplicity & absolutely stunning!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful! Thanks for such a comprehensive review - always helpful! Would love some hand shots of this ring!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely perfect! Congratulations!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congratulations!