shape
carat
color
clarity

Victor Canera — Fabulous Experience

Searcher123

Rough_Rock
Hi, all. Thanks to those of you who helped along the way. My project with Victor is complete and my wife loves the finished ring (a 10th anniversary gift)

I’ve had custom work done by other elite jewelry makers (Leon Mege, et al), and Victor’s work is at the top of a very talented bunch. The ring he crafted — during lockdowns, protests, and a pandemic, mind you — is the nicest piece of jewelry I’ve seen to date. The setting is delicate and perfectly proportioned. Victor’s pricing is fair and considering the quality, it’s a true value. The customer experience was also amazing. Total professional; always had time to help with my many questions. The same is true for the rest of the crew working there. All such great folks.

His signature hearts and arrows diamonds are absolute firecrackers. The stone is brilliant. It’s a true show-stopper.

The ring is a tri-halo trilogy. The center stone is 0.85 carat (si1 H signature H&A) flanked by .23 ct side stones. As promised, the center stone is eye-clean and stunning. Despite its modest carat weight, the ring provides amazing finger coverage while still being extremely delicate. The proportions are just perfect. Victor selected the side stones and assured me it would look great. It does!

I have nothing negative to say. Not even if I had to really nit pick. It was smooth as can be and done during a pandemic with lockdowns and protests. I was 3000 miles away but felt right next door. Won’t be my last project with Victor.

The ring with video is on Victor’s Instagram and FB. Since the video was shot, he added pave to the donut. Just a great ring.

Instagram:
96F7DA4B-6644-4461-8AD9-F3CBCCA06632.jpeg

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That’s a whole lotta ring and it looks gorgeous on your wife’s hand.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous! Well done!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is indeed beautiful and looks perfect on her hand!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning. Are the side stones .23ct each, or in total? Absolutely beautiful!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exquisite!

stonehunter20

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the ring! You are lucky with Victor. I unfortunately had terrible experience with Victor. Will share my experience when I receive my ring.

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a beautiful ring and suits her hand very well. Absolutely love Victor as well.

H

Horsegirl76

Beautiful! What a sweet husband you are!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A beautiful ring on beautiful hands. Happy Anniversary!

cheers--Sharon

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg its amazing!

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, just wow! Ring looks absolutely stunning. Congratulations on the anniversary and ring!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Truly stunning. Congratulations!

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous, coverage is perfect on her finger! What a sweet husband you are!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is divine. The proportions work so well and it has a great presence on your wife's finger. Lovely ring, well done to you!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 10th Anniversary! Gorgeous ring to celebrate a wonderful milestone, congratulations!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now THIS is what you call an anniversary ring! And she has the most perfect hands for it- it looks stunning on her!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love that the setting is so low and sleek.

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! I love that the setting is so low and sleek.

Sleek is exactly the right word. Sleek and delicate but with presence. It suits her hand perfectly. A job well done, and congratulations on your anniversary!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Your wife is very lucky!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! Your wife must have tiny fingers because that's a whole lot of finger coverage from a .85 3 stone! Happy 10th Anniversary!!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning! I can see why your wife is a very happy lady! :)

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is so beautiful! Nice job! Happy Anniversary!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results