shape
carat
color
clarity

**Vesper**

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Ebree mentioned you got a sapphire band and that you posted pictures...
I''m having a hard time finding them!. Could you pretty please post them or give me the linky to them?
9.gif

I want something similar to use in my right hand. I wish there was a local store that carried something like that so I could try it and make sure it''s comfortable (not all rings are comfortable in my right hand for some reason!).
Ebree suggested I get two stackable bands (one for each boy!) and I love the idea!. How was your experience with the vendor?
Anyway, thanks in advance!!!
M~

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hi Mandarine! By the way, your twins are the cutest. I just loved the pics you posted on your "identical or fraternal" thread. I think that two stacking bands to symbolize the twins would be beautiful.

Here are a couple of pics of the band that I ordered from ID Jewelry. Yekutiel was great to work with for several reasons. I got a great price on the band, because he allowed me to customize it a bit - I ordered it with only 14K WG, and I didn''t want eternity, but for the stones to go only halfway around to save a little money. When I got it, they went 3/4 around, which was even better :) Also, he mentioned that baguette-cut sapphires can look a little dark, so he ordered it with higher-quality sapphires, but the price difference was minimal. It''s really beautiful. The only thing is that I ordered it in a size 5, that I normally wear, and the ring is slightly snug, but only by about 1/8 of a size. So, I would suggest getting it maybe 1/8 to 1/4 size bigger, depending on how you like your rings to fit. But, that may have also just been a blip with my particular ring - or it could be that my other rings are slightly larger than a 5 and I just don''t know it ...

Anyway, here''s a link to a page on his website where you can find similar styles:
http://www.idjewelryonline.com/advanced_search_result.php?search_in_description=1&keywords=sapphire&sort=2a&page=6

And here''s the pic of my ring from the website:

idsaphband2.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
The auto-focus feature on my camera is broken, but here are a couple of pics I took of it that came out sort of blurry
7.gif
The first one is the ring by itself:

saphband1jjc.jpg

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
And the second is how I will be wearing it once I have the baby in a few weeks - stacked with my original wedding band, which is plat with 12 square baguette diamonds:

saphband2jjc.jpg

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
nevermind, I think that Vesper and I posted at the same time:)

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oooh! I hadn't seen the hand pics yet. I love it!

Mandarine, here's another just like Vesper's but with pink sapphires from ID Jewelry.

If you order two, will they be identical bands or two different styles?

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
so gorgeous. I''ve been longing for a diamond-only band in that alternating design for a while.

love the hand shots!

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
Wow Vesper that''s beautiful and exactly what I had been looking for since the big u/s. They have a few on overstock as well.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Baptisms

Yes, the custom used to do to do them ASAP...but that has really changed...specially because I believe the church said that all babies DO go to Heaven (whether they had been baptized or not)...before they would say the non-baptized babies stayed in limbo..or something!.

China I think you are the one talking about God parents....anyway, only ONE Godparent needs to be Catholic (is what my church told me)...the other one can be any Christian religion. Also, if the Godparent can''t be present at the service, you can have a "stand in" or proxy...so don''t let that stop you!

I ran 3.6miles today and almost died!.....it was tough! It''s crazy how one week of not working out can make me feel so sluggish!!!

Ok, dinner is ready!
18.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love it!

I really like how delicate this one is: sapphire band

I don''t know if I would want them the same or identical...

Part of me thinks they should be identical...you know, instead of fraternal
9.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 7:45:53 PM
Author: Mandarine
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I love it!

I really like how delicate this one is: sapphire band

I don''t know if I would want them the same or identical...

Part of me thinks they should be identical...you know, instead of fraternal
9.gif
I love that design too! I had such a hard time deciding, because they had so many choices.

Yekutiel told me that any of them could be customized - so, you can do white or yellow gold (or plat), any color sapphire you want, and different carat weights. Also, it doesn''t have to be eternity unless you want an eternity. I liked the fact that he was so flexible, it was like ordering a custom piece.

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
oops...i just realized what I meant to post in the newborn thread I posted here!! sorry
5.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Vesper!!!
Maybe I could do the same band with different color sapphires???
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I don''t know!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
vesper, does he work in rose gold?

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 9:01:17 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
vesper, does he work in rose gold?
I''m not sure, but he seemed to be very willing to make it according to my specs. You could call or send him an email to ask - the website is idjewelryonline.com.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
ooh! so pretty. love the hand shots.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results