shape
carat
color
clarity

Verragio ENG-0085 match?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allygirl

Shiny_Rock
I recently was looking at the ENG-0231 which I LOVE! However, Verragio''s version of the wedding band is ridiculuous! I cannot find a match to it anywhere and am VERY WORRIED about having one made to match the Verragio ring.

SO, I now found another ring that I like. The ENG-0085! HOWEVER, looks like I may have the same problem. No matching wedding band that I''ve seen up to now. Anyone know of a match to the ENG-0085?

HELP!!! I really want the eng-0231 but have decided that I almost like the 0085 as much. I need the matching set though!!!!!!!!!!
29.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ally,

I''m sorry you''re having such a tough time. I don''t think Verragio settings are designed to have perfect match e-rings so if you love a design you''d just have to go with what they''ve got or take a shot at a custom wedding band. if you really love the matching look i''d suggest taking a look at Precisionset. all of their rings are designed to sit flush and match. good luck..

Cyberj10

Rough_Rock
Hey Ally,
I''m looking at a Verragio setting as well and have been following your posts. How is your search going? Are you looking at any online vendors? I''m going to check out Sisters for the setting and GoG for the diamond based on MikeM''s review.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results