shape
carat
color
clarity

Vera Wang EC ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Hi there,

I have been lurking for a little while and spotted this gorgeous ring in this thread Vera Wang Emerald Cut ring:

Vera-EC-with-PAve-Web.jpg

I live in Sydney and would love to know if anyone has any suggestions on where I could get a ring like this made. I am absolutely in love with it.

It looks like a square EC to me? I would really appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks for your help!
1.gif

Vera Wang ring.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Welcome to Pricescope, it is a very beautiful ring and does look like an EC. I think Leon Mege could make something similar http://www.artofplatinum.com/

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she stopped making jewelry (QC problems????) but agree Leon could do a great job if that is the look you like.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hello fellow Aussie!
I am in WA, so not familiar with any Sydney Jewellers, sorry.
The girls are right V.Wang no longer makes rings - I agree that if you are willing to shop o/seas, Leon Mege who is in NY would be a great option. His work is amazing and very highly regarded on PS - you can do a search to find tons of pics and reviews.
5.gif

There are a number of other Aussies here, so hopefully somebody will chime in with a referral in Sydney.
I would say you will need to have quite a skilled benchman for a ring just like this though - the shank being so thin and the pave, not everybody can make that work.
Good luck and please ask if you need more help!
1.gif

eta: this design actually reminds me of some Vatche rings - you could see if there is a D. Vatche dealer in Sydney?
http://www.dvatche.com/
look at the "Royal Empress with Pave".
Shank is not quite as thin, but I understand Vatche can be accomodating for slight customisation..

Smo

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the replies everyone.

I had a look at the jewellers you suggested arjunajane and will see what they think about the VW design, good to hear from a fellow Aussie! I think that Leon is definately the way to go. I have looked at his designs in the past and reallly liked quite a few but not as much as the VW ring. I have checked out fellow PS'er's LM rings and they are stunning.

Thanks again everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results