shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hunt

Rough_Rock
I''ve read a bunch on 10 or so vendors that are discussed often in here, which would make me very comfortable buying with many of them. I''m just wondering why some of the other ones like Blue Nile/Mondera aren''t discussed much. I assume it is because the general feeling is that their prices are higher, correct? What about service? Also, using Blue Nile as an example again, that one never comes up in any of my searches on pricescope? Why? I''m just trying to compare everything and understand why some of these other sites/stores aren''t discussed much. Thanks...Brian

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just an opinion, but maybe the diference is like an upmarket chain restraunt and an expensive niche family owned restraunt.

Not a big difference in price, but better service and that may or may not eqaute to better quality or the perception there-of.

Just a feeling, not a factual opinion.

stonelover

Rough_Rock
I have personally searched and contacted Bluenile and they have very nice diamonds and settings as well as good service. Unfortunately they don't export
rolleyes.gif
and I won't be buying from them. Maybe others can share their experiences?
wavey.gif
Perhaps their clients are just keeping mum about their experiences and since there are no negative posts,I think you can safely consider them.

smaggard

Rough_Rock
Perhaps another reason is BlueNile won't send stones to an independent appraiser PRIOR to paying for the stone, or so that's my understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results