shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendors open for business

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
I noticed alot of people unsure which vendors are still open for business with this covid 19 pandemic still in place. I think it would be easier for everyone to keep the information in one thread for reference.

I can start by adding Martin Sheffield @ USA Certed Diamonds to the list, he can accommodate anyone looking for his services at this time.

Please feel free to add the vendor you are working with...Thank You

Nida

Shiny_Rock
I noticed alot of people unsure which vendors are still open for business with this covid 19 pandemic still in place. I think it would be easier for everyone to keep the information in one thread for reference.

I can start by adding Martin Sheffield @ USA Certed Diamonds to the list, he can accommodate anyone looking for his services at this time.

Please feel free to add the vendor you are working with...Thank You

Tiffany’s is working only online

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
We are also operating on a limited basis. 47th street is a ghost town- but some of the buildings are open for tenants only.
FedEx is operating as well.

igs

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for posting JP. Definitely open. Now is a great time to purchase. Fedex overnight express shipping within the US. usacerteddiamonds.com

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for the updates

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whiteflash is open for business, albeit on a somewhat limited basis.

We have a big inventory of in-stock diamonds that we can ship loose to most destinations. All diamonds in A CUT ABOVE, Expert Selection, and Premium Select are on hand, fully evaluated and imaged, and are ready for immediate delivery. We can also accomodate some additional imaging requests on those diamonds.

We have many engagement ring designs in stock (including designer brands), and we can turn out many of the less complicated styles. We are also doing simple solitaires as temporary settings and allowing customers full credit to trade them back in on rings of their choice when things are back to normal.

Our diamond and jewelry consultants are working from home, providing the same comprehensive advice and guidance as always.

Some of our designer brands are starting to resume some operations. Anyone interested on details should contact us.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
A reminder folks, NO promotional posts. If we see more promotional posts, we will be deleting this thread and not allow these important updates. The previous posts are inching too close to promotional, please keep it to status updates only.

Fact based posts only such as:

1. Whether you are open
2. Where you can ship if you are limited
3. Fact based updates like "We cannot take custom orders at this time"
4. Whether your website is current or not
5. Any changes to your policies

No sales pitches for what you have, how great your items are, or that people should buy from you now.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You Bryan and David for the updates

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
A reminder folks, NO promotional posts. If we see more promotional posts, we will be deleting this thread and not allow these important updates. The previous posts are inching too close to promotional, please keep it to status updates only.

1. Whether you are open

No sales pitches for what you have, how great your items are, or that people should buy from you now.

My apologies to the Admin if I caused any issues creating this thread. My intention was to keep information in one place for easy reference.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
David Klass, Distinctive Gem, and High Performance Diamonds are all working online.

Thank you @Starfacet. We are indeed "open" on line. People are still in love and wanting to celebrate special occasions.

We, may be working mostly from our homes, but are still able to make things happen.

We live in interesting times and one of the most interesting things I have observed is how patient and kind the people I have been working with are. Members of Team HPD have been reporting the same thing to me. I am sure that this is not unique to us, but is most likely the experience of all of the fine Pricescope vendors. May I just say, Pricescope Rocks!

Wink

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the update @Wink

igs

Rough_Rock
Trade

1. Whether you are open

Hi
It's Martin Sheffield from USA Certed Diamonds,

1. Yes I am open.
2. Can ship within the US Fedex overnight insured.
3. I can take custom orders at this time.
4. Yes, my website is current.
5. No changes to my policies

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the update Martin

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just thought I would post an update as things are starting to open back up.

Texas is beginning a phased plan to get businesses running again. Whiteflash is implementing a plan that is more conservative than the state guidance. For instance, in an abundance of caution we have no timetable for re-opening our showroom to the public. Our diamond and jewelry consultants will continue to assist clients remotely.

We are bringing back on-site the minimum number of people that will allow us to do proper social distancing. Each person will have their own separate work space. We are doing regular cleaning and sanitizing of the space, and we are providing masks and gloves which we have made mandatory any time someone needs to enter another person's work space.

Currently, we are able able to fill orders for anything that we manufacture in-house. Stuller has returned to full operational status and thus we can get all the alloys and shop supplies needed to produce our own lines and custom designs. And of course we have a large stock of in-house diamonds (ACA, ES, PS), so that is not an issue for us.

Our biggest limitation is with our designers (Tacori, Verragio, A.Jaffe, Vatche, et al) as most of them are not yet operational. We can only fill most of those orders if we have the item in stock, and in the right metal and head size.

We sincerely appreciate the patience of the wonderful customers who have continued to trust us with their very special purchases during this challenging time. We hope to be in full swing in the not too distant future.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi All!
Our status remains the same- able to ship in stock items. Website open.
We are able to perform limited benchwork, such as side adjustment.

What I'm seeing on 47th St: based on how many cars are double-parked on the street, it seems that more and more people are finding their way back. Maybe more factories will re-open wihtin the next two weeks.

It is a strange time in the industry, with all the turmoil.
Will diamonds go down in value? Or will the lack of supply ( certainly the case overall right now) keep prices where they are?
It may take a while for cutters to ramp production back. India is still closed.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Glad to hear you are doing OK David. I hope you get back to full tilt boogie real soon.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you Bryan. Glad to hear you're doing well first and foremost.
Also great that you guys are getting back to business. Rock on!

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the update

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
I recieved a ring from Jasmine Jade Boutique Monday and a pendant is coming from Daniel M, so they are open. Edited to add: both were custom pieces not stock.

Yvonne at CRD appears to be open as well, her site does say custom pieces may experience longer shipping delays.

Any word on Israel or Hong Kong vendors? Or Stuller?

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I’m currently working with BGD on a pendant so I know they are available.

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
High Performance Diamonds update:

We created a work-from-home situation for all staff, bench workers included, so have been continuing to take and deliver orders. Now Idaho’s governor has opted to start a re-opening process beginning with retail operations on May 4th.

Having access to all office resources again will be welcome, but we’re going to continue social-distancing so a complete return will be gradual. So far the entire team has been keeping isolated and safe. I desire to maintain that as much as possible. We have been and will continue operating.

Some of my clients have projects which will be fulfilled once Crafted by Infinity in Antwerp reopens. Those projects are safe and sound. Sending positive energy to Belgium, hoping they will also find it safe to resume operations in the near future.

Wink

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Thank You Wink for the update

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Confirmed- Stuller is open and shipping

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results