shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor recommendations for custom eternity

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
marquis round eternity.jpg wp_20160920_19_29_55_pro.jpg

I am looking for recommendations for vendors to produce two custom alternating marquis and round eternity bands to wear with my three carat baguette eternity. I have already contacted David Klass. Is there anyone else I should reach out to? It's been a few years since my last project and I feel a little out of the loop.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DK hasn’t responded to any of my emails or phone calls for at least 5 months, so good luck with that. I’ve used JYB Jewels from Etsy for several things lately and her bench is great.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
DK hasn’t responded to any of my emails or phone calls for at least 5 months, so good luck with that. I’ve used JYB Jewels from Etsy for several things lately and her bench is great.

I emailed DK this month and he responded right away, I also know another PSer that was got a response as well this month after 1 email. Have you called his shop?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't had any issue with DK's responses either. Could you be going into his spam folder for some reason?

Q

Queenie60

Have you thought about Caysie Van Bebber? She makes beautiful bands.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nope, multiple emails and calls - no response, not in spam. I just assume he doesn't want my money at this point. I'm not going to chase anyone to work with them.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I had my eternity band custom made by maytal hannah, it's different from what you want, but I'm sure she can make what you want.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where's the ring in the first picture from?

ponder

Brilliant_Rock
Where's the ring in the first picture from?
The pic is several years old, but I'm pretty sure it was David Klass who made the original ring. I have had no communication issues with DK, I emailed for a quote on Saturday and had a response by noon on Monday.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results