shape
carat
color
clarity

Vendor Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Hi Everyone!!

35.gif

I need opinions on an online vendor please.

I already have my erring; a 1.2ct cushion cut with a basket setting halo and .25ct micro pave on the shanks (and I know am a horrible PSer. I don’t have any pictures after being engaged for almost 8 months!) and I am currently on the hunt for a wedding band. I found one I love on Sun Jewelry. Has anyone shopped there before? Good bad experiences?

I know everyone here loves WF and they will be my next email just to do a price comparison if nothing else, but would love everyone’s feedback if they have any.

Happy Diamond Hunting
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi TB,

I would try doing a search on here if you haven't. I'm pretty sure I've heard Sun's name before, but can't think what it was about.

I would also suggest getting a quote from Brian Gavin.
28.gif

http://www.brianthecutter.com/index.php

And yes, shame on you, we need pics!
11.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Thx Ellen.

How was the pricing for Brian Gavin? I am not looking to steal a ring $$ wise (although I wouldn’t object if I found one THAT cheap

31.gif
) but with the wedding in Oct, every penny counts. Have you purchased anything from Gavin before?

I am working on the pictures, but camera phone pictures are the ugliest thing I have ever seen and lets just say I am not a professional with the digital either... the heck with fire, I am still working on getting diamond pictures in focus!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 9:17:12 AM
Author: TBjumper

Thx Ellen.

How was the pricing for Brian Gavin? I am not looking to steal a ring $$ wise (although I wouldn’t object if I found one THAT cheap

31.gif
) but with the wedding in Oct, every penny counts. Have you purchased anything from Gavin before?

I am working on the pictures, but camera phone pictures are the ugliest thing I have ever seen and lets just say I am not a professional with the digital either... the heck with fire, I am still working on getting diamond pictures in focus!
lol Well just keep practicing!
2.gif

I have not purchased from Brian and Lesley since they left WF, they were previously partnered with them. But I made several purchases while they were there (reasonable), and worked with Lesley, who is one of the nicest people to work with. I would imagine their pricing will be competitive, for the quality of diamonds. (make sure you are comparing apples with apples, their stones are some of the best cut) Won''t hurt to give them a call, tell Lesley I sent you, she''ll take great care of you.
28.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Ellen; I will be sure to name drop!
Although I wonder how many calls they get like that? “ Hi my name is ____ aka TBJumper on Pricescope, my pricescope “friend” “Ellen” recommended you…hahahah
Anyone else have any recommendations?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve purchased from pearlmans several times and always been very happy. they have a huge online presence but run a B&M store in Battle creak, MI.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2009 10:15:38 AM
Author: TBjumper

Ellen; I will be sure to name drop!
Although I wonder how many calls they get like that? “ Hi my name is ____ aka TBJumper on Pricescope, my pricescope “friend” “Ellen” recommended you…hahahah

Anyone else have any recommendations?
Haha! I bet there are a few who are known by their PS name! I know when I worked with Dr Indira Marchant (Infinity dealer in the UK) she always refers to me as 'Maisie'!
9.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for popping in Maisie!

Glad to know I shouldn’t feel silly referring to everyone via screen name.

Congrats on your upcoming renewals in July
36.gif

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Hi mrssalvo!
Thanks for the referral, I actually feel in love with Pearlman’s when I found bev K. Do you know if they do a complete custom ring? There is nothing on the website that is similar to what I want....
39.gif

Would it help if I posted what I am looking at?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlmans did do a complete custom necklace for me but they don''t take on many custom projects and I although I love my pendant and it''s perfect there are other vendors who specialize in custom that I would probably refer you to first.

yes, if you can post a picture that would be most helpful!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Here is a picture of what I am trying to replicate. This is a stock pic from a vendor, after research I am not keen on shopping with the company that currently has it... stats are 2.7gr weight, 2.5 mm width, 1.4 ct vprong....

weddingbandps.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results