shape
carat
color
clarity

Venders with Photos of all stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

taualum23

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Was wondering if anyone knows of any vendor that has photos (including scopes if possible) of their stones available online.

taualum23

Rough_Rock
Thanks, but that link only invovles rounds apparently.
I am searching for a 2 carat princess. It is within my buudget if I go to G color, SI1. At these levels, cut and eye-cleanness are the most important thing to me, and I really want to be able to see that sort oif thing online before I have them send a stone toa loval jeweler.

The sites in the first reply only have actual pics (as far as I can tell) of certain "select" stones. Pretty soon I''m gonna have to go to NYC and meet with some of these folks in the offices, becasue I want to be able to see a few stones at once, and make a pick, not send one, appraise, decide, and possibly have to go through this more than once.

chantheman

Rough_Rock
Good old Gold will give you photographs detailed enough to see the location of the inclusions. Jon also labels the inclusions on his photographs.

You will click on diamonds and then select princess.

Superbcert will provide real images as will Whiteflash. Also keep in mind vendors are very willing to help you see anything you would like to on the stone.

Check out the individual websites and see if what you want is there.

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
If you do some reasearch, you may find a few other sites that publish photos of all thier inventory besides those mentioned
26.gif

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
DirtCheap has pictures of princesses but only those in their signature series.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Niceice only lists in-house stones, and I think they photograph and have reports of all or most of them--even fancies. www.niceice.com

chantheman

Rough_Rock
I must say that I am ashamed I forgot to mention him, but David posts beautiful pictures at Diamonds By Lauren.

Sorry David
20.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
for a princess I would definitely look at any of the sites mentioned here, esp those who have signature princesses and/or lots of information on their stones or can get it for you. definitely look for that idealscope image to gauge light return.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results