shape
carat
color
clarity

VCA Sweet Pave Diamond Studs

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I finally committed to a second pair of staple earrings. For four years I’ve primarily (98% of the time) worn my diamond studs. I have wanted a second pair of earrings but I find those very hard for me to buy. I’m ridiculously picky and OCD about so many earring issues, unlike bracelets where I could probably buy those by the dozen.
I thought I wanted something with more presence but it turns out I just love these tiny sweet studs. I needed them to be light, secure, blingy, and suitable for everyday wear. The mini pave frivole are beautiful and more eye-catching but I just love the Alhambra motif more. Thank you to @yssie for being a second set of eyes for me, and everyone who has given me suggestions and opinions. Each piece of advice has helped me become certain of this choice. And also, these look like @m-2-b ‘s Magic earrings had babies.:mrgreen2:

Happy 22nd anniversary to me!!

2FE7FA12-BE51-4898-B24A-38D0074E6B7C.jpeg 1D3B89CA-E4AD-479A-926E-5786F2BE113F.jpeg 8155984A-40ED-4F35-954B-455AA8D711E5.jpeg
F63B100C-1E7E-4F57-8BEB-88B0CBF6B6F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful @LLJsmom, perfect size for everyday wear.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Happy anniversary!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look great on you! :kiss2:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect on you!

Miss Marple

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Perfect size for everyday wear.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Fabu!!

cheers--Sharon

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look so perfect on you, @LLJsmom! :love: And what a beautiful addition to your exquisite VCA collection! Happy anniversary!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 22nd Anniversary @LLJsmom. The earrings look beautiful on you.:love:

Q

Queenie60

Great every day earrings - they look great on your ear and great coverage!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Boom! And another beautiful VCA acquisition @LLJsmom!! These are great & look perfect on you!!:love: Congratulations on 22 years!!:appl:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful earrings! And happy anniversary.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They really look fabulous against your dark hair. Perfect size and yet still has beautiful presence. Love them! Happy Anniversary ♥️

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful @LLJsmom, perfect size for everyday wear.
Thank you so much @Austina . Yes they are perfect for everyday wear. I forget they’re on. :mrgreen2:

Very pretty! Happy anniversary!
Thank you @Diamond Girl 21 :wavey:

Those look great on you! :kiss2:
Thanks @JPie Appreciate your help that day!

Perfect on you!
Thank you @Alex T :wavey:

Beautiful! Perfect size for everyday wear.
Thank you @Miss Marple so true! I would wear it everyday.

HI:

Fabu!!

cheers--Sharon
Thank you @canuk-gal !! :wavey:

They look so perfect on you, @LLJsmom! :love: And what a beautiful addition to your exquisite VCA collection! Happy anniversary!!
Thank you @carbonfan. Very kind of you! :wavey:

Happy 22nd Anniversary @LLJsmom. The earrings look beautiful on you.:love:
Thank you @missy :kiss2:

Great every day earrings - they look great on your ear and great coverage!
Thank you so much @Queenie60. So nice of you. :wavey:

Boom! And another beautiful VCA acquisition @LLJsmom!! These are great & look perfect on you!!:love: Congratulations on 22 years!!:appl:
Thank you @sarahb !! Congratulations to you as well on your staggeringly beautiful AVC.

Beautiful earrings! And happy anniversary.
Thank you @hypermom :wavey:

They really look fabulous against your dark hair. Perfect size and yet still has beautiful presence. Love them! Happy Anniversary ♥️
Thank you so much @Slick1. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful earrings.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect and so versatile Happy anniversary!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty they are a nice size on you as well!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are gorgeous and the perfect size for your ears and everyday wear! Happy anniversary!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look perfect on you, @LLJsmom! :love: My mama Magic earrings need a GTG with your baby Sweet studs for a playdate!

Happy Anniversary! :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was such a pleasure spending the day with you @LLJsmom !! :kiss2::cool2: And on your anniversary no less!

And I’m so happy you’re finally final happy with your choice!! So many glorious options - I totally see the difficulty committing to just one... being able to say “I’ve tried them all and I like this best” is such a awesome feeling :cool2: And really, with VCA, well, it’s more “just one for now” :mrgreen2:

They’re similar in size to your studs but a very different look. You’ll have to tell us how they share eartime :kiss2:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect and so versatile Happy anniversary!
Thank you @kipari ! :wavey:

Very pretty they are a nice size on you as well!!!
Thank you so much @arkieb1 :mrgreen2:

They are gorgeous and the perfect size for your ears and everyday wear! Happy anniversary!
Thank you @yennyfire ! I love wearing them everyday.

They look perfect on you, @LLJsmom! :love: My mama Magic earrings need a GTG with your baby Sweet studs for a playdate!

Happy Anniversary! :wavey:
Thank you @m-2-b ! Yes! We’ve got to start scheming to make it happen! I’m game to come out to the east coast!!

It was such a pleasure spending the day with you @LLJsmom !! :kiss2::cool2: And on your anniversary no less!

And I’m so happy you’re finally final happy with your choice!! So many glorious options - I totally see the difficulty committing to just one... being able to say “I’ve tried them all and I like this best” is such a awesome feeling :cool2: And really, with VCA, well, it’s more “just one for now” :mrgreen2:

They’re similar in size to your studs but a very different look. You’ll have to tell us how they share eartime :kiss2:

Thank you @yssie ! I was so happy that you had time to see me. I had been looking forward to your visit for weeks. Thanks for letting me take so long at VCA and just letting me babble on and on. And btw, the pics you took are really great, especially all the perspective and distance shots. I definitely feel more certain of earrings after your visit and some other pieces I may be adding. My studs have been banished for the near future. Gotta figure out what to do with that situation. o_O

Your OPAL masterpieces are just breath taking IRL. :kiss2: Words seem to fail me. And it gives me ideas. And your RDG. :shock: I really should not have worn my multifocal contacts to see it. I need my regular glasses, or rather NO glasses with a loupe. And geez. YOUR STUDS. AND YOUR ERING. Thanks for allowing me to stare at your ears for at least the first hour of our acquaintance. :lol-2:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need more pics from your visit to VCA @LLJsmom and @yssie! :wavey:Mini GTG's are best!

@yssie--Did you happen to purchase the bracelet you were contemplating before?! :))

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you!! Congrats on adding these so your ever growing and beautiful collection! :love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice I do love the clover look so much and this look fantastic on you!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look great on you!! Congrats on adding these so your ever growing and beautiful collection! :love:
Thank you @ac117 :wavey: This collection seems to grow on its own. Gotta slow it down somehow. o_O

Great choice I do love the clover look so much and this look fantastic on you!
Thank you @D&T :mrgreen2: I just seem to love the Alhambra motif more and more over time, even at this tiny size.

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love these in the sweet size! They are perfect.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @kipari ! :wavey:

Thank you so much @arkieb1 :mrgreen2:

Thank you @yennyfire ! I love wearing them everyday.

Thank you @m-2-b ! Yes! We’ve got to start scheming to make it happen! I’m game to come out to the east coast!!

Thank you @yssie ! I was so happy that you had time to see me. I had been looking forward to your visit for weeks. Thanks for letting me take so long at VCA and just letting me babble on and on. And btw, the pics you took are really great, especially all the perspective and distance shots. I definitely feel more certain of earrings after your visit and some other pieces I may be adding. My studs have been banished for the near future. Gotta figure out what to do with that situation. o_O

Your OPAL masterpieces are just breath taking IRL. :kiss2: Words seem to fail me. And it gives me ideas. And your RDG. :shock: I really should not have worn my multifocal contacts to see it. I need my regular glasses, or rather NO glasses with a loupe. And geez. YOUR STUDS. AND YOUR ERING. Thanks for allowing me to stare at your ears for at least the first hour of our acquaintance. :lol-2:

Yeah... I was sneaking glances at your wrist so I wasn't paying attention to that ear attention :mrgreen2:

Keep the studs in the box for a bit!! I think you'll come back to them regularly once you've figured out your new rotation :kiss2:

These earrings stand out SO much against your skin!! Much more than solitaire studs, even though size-wise they're similar... And I have to say, most of the Sweet pieces do look sweet in the "youthful" sense to me, but not those with pave! Pave turns them into #JewelsForGrownUps so effortlessly :cool2:

luckyhonu

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Happy 22nd Anniversary to you!

I’m so glad you got these earrings - I know you’ve been wanting a second pair of every day earrings for a while and they are perfect on your ears :love:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!!! They look great!! Enjoy:))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results