shape
carat
color
clarity

Vatche Royal Crown

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
2597D405-F5AF-418F-B3B9-1BF4EDFB84D4.jpeg 9F5C8EE9-FB3C-432C-B3C3-0CE518B6D000.jpeg

We purchased my ring from WF (1.51 G S1 ACA) with the royal crown setting. I happened to stumble on the royal crown pave setting. Checking to see if WF can get. I only found one video with it. The one that has this setting. Are there issues with pave. We’re making final payment Monday so I need to make a decision QUICK. I should be joining the 2-3 week club soon :dance:

I want to thank everyone for your help on my journey. My SO gave me a budget and totally let me pick out my ring. The proposal is top secret ;)2 but once I get the ring I will post pictures.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
38E8C638-61CB-4747-93C3-54A6CBCE37A3.jpeg 21B10C05-92AC-4AEA-926B-5E41C1B1CE22.jpeg

I found a thread that shows what I believe my ring would look like.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged.64966/

I also received pictures from Brittany of my actual diamond compared to a f and h.

I don’t know if it’s just the pictures but sometimes it looks like the h is the prettiest of them all.

And why do my pictures show up huge? Do I need to change something?

little_rat

Rough_Rock
The G looks more tinted than the H to me

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Brittany confirmed the pictures may be bad as she went and pulled all three diamonds again. The G is a solid G, the H is a solid H. The F is a high F. She said the G does Not display more warmth than the H and thinks I will be really pleased with my diamond choice.

That said, we finalized everything. It will be the 1.513 G S1 in Vatche 121 (crown royal 119 with pave). I’m officially counting down with an estimated completion date of 3/20.

Once it comes in I will only be able to try it on. Then it goes back in the box waiting for the SO to propose

I will return with pics when I can

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

sonice

Rough_Rock
@Dcrafty1 did you end up going with the pave? I saw Vatche posted a 3.41ct in the Royal Crown setting (no pave) on Instagram and wondered if you received your ring yet! We ordered Vatche rings from WF around the same time :) no update on mine yet :(

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
@Dcrafty1 did you end up going with the pave? I saw Vatche posted a 3.41ct in the Royal Crown setting (no pave) on Instagram and wondered if you received your ring yet! We ordered Vatche rings from WF around the same time :) no update on mine yet :(

Headed to Instagram :appl: You just made my day. I’ve been soo worried since I’ve seen everyone getting their rings and nope not a word on mine. It’s so hard to be patient. I did decide to go with the pave. Tuesday will be three weeks

sonice

Rough_Rock
Headed to Instagram :appl: You just made my day. I’ve been soo worried since I’ve seen everyone getting their rings and nope not a word on mine. It’s so hard to be patient. I did decide to go with the pave. Tuesday will be three weeks

Tuesday will be three weeks for me, too! Thanks for easing my worry :) we ordered the Vatche U113 and I saw @mchap received hers SO quickly, so I was hoping for the same. Not to be, I guess! It definitely is hard to be patient but also fun knowing something amazing that you’ll surely love is in the works. I can’t wait to see yours :) please, keep me posted if you hear anything and I’ll do the same!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Tuesday will be three weeks for me, too! Thanks for easing my worry :) we ordered the Vatche U113 and I saw @mchap received hers SO quickly, so I was hoping for the same. Not to be, I guess! It definitely is hard to be patient but also fun knowing something amazing that you’ll surely love is in the works. I can’t wait to see yours :) please, keep me posted if you hear anything and I’ll do the same!
I ordered the Crown Royal 119 is with Pave. I was told March 20th but when the other three received theirs so quickly, I just assumed I would too. My bf keeps reminding me that if we rush then we may not get what we want. As you can tell patience is not my virtue but perfection is so I wait with fingers crossed. Besides when it comes in, I only get to try it on then I have to wait until he actually proposes:cry2: I’ll let you know as soon as I hear ANYTHING.

Reactions: D&T

mchap

Rough_Rock
Did you get your ring? Mine came in quick and I ordered the Vatche U113. Becca told me on Thursday that they had to make it. On Tuesday it was getting set. I thought maybe it was quick because I ordered a size 6 and it may be common. So they may have had them in stock.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Did you get your ring? Mine came in quick and I ordered the Vatche U113. Becca told me on Thursday that they had to make it. On Tuesday it was getting set. I thought maybe it was quick because I ordered a size 6 and it may be common. So they may have had them in stock.
No ma’am. I just received the pictures today at 6 pm. Prior to that I never received any email on the status. I’m hoping to get a tracking number Monday. But as luck would have it, I will be out of town for work until next Thursday :(2

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
No ma’am. I just received the pictures today at 6 pm. Prior to that I never received any email on the status. I’m hoping to get a tracking number Monday. But as luck would have it, I will be out of town for work until next Thursday :(2
I just realized you weren’t asking me. I keep coming back, hoping she received her pictures too. Fingers crossed. Are you still loving your ring?

mchap

Rough_Rock
I just realized you weren’t asking me. I keep coming back, hoping she received her pictures too. Fingers crossed. Are you still loving your ring?
LOL! I am very happy for you! Yes I love my ring. But for some reason I still go look on WF. I guess out of curiosity. They came out with several 'F' 2.0 and over.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
@Dcrafty1 @mchap nothing here yet. I’m confident in WF that it will come next week. Your ring is gorgeous! Are you loving the photos?
Yes loving the pictures but still anxious to see it irl. I guess. Just wanted to see it from every angle on my finger :love:

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
WOW!! Your setting and diamond are absolutely beautiful! I love the blingy pave shank— what a special and unique solitaire! Congratulations and wear it in good health.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! So classy. This is a keeper
IMO... I don’t think you will ever want to change it up. It’s a timeless treasure!

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
WOW!! Your setting and diamond are absolutely beautiful! I love the blingy pave shank— what a special and unique solitaire! Congratulations and wear it in good health.
Thank You so much!! I was so unsure about the pave Until I saw it. I love it.

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
So beautiful! So classy. This is a keeper
IMO... I don’t think you will ever want to change it up. It’s a timeless treasure!
Thank You. Your story has inspired me. Yes this is a keeper. My fiancée and I are both 54. My first marriage his third. I started our journey with I want a forever ring. Whatever you propose to me with, I will never upgrade, etc etc. well one week on PS and I’ve decided on Whiteflash with the excellent upgrade because I’m going to get a 2.5 ring etc etc. once I read your story, I’ve gone back to my original thinking. I love my ring and knowing it will be on my finger forever makes it even more special. So thank you. Oh and her name is TwoSexy. My fiancée name my car SEXY1 so I named my ring. Lol

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
Lovely pictures, but that second one.... wow just stunning!You made a great pick!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results