shape
carat
color
clarity

valuation

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ring

Rough_Rock
HI

I have the usual question. I am buying a diamond and want to know what I should pay for it.

The two I am interested in are both gia certified and round brillant cut. the first is a 1.66 carat, vs1, f color,depth 59.4, table 59, girdle thin to medium, faceted, no culet, no florescence and dimensions of 7.73--7.82 x 4.62 mm the other stone is 1.71 carats, h color, vs2, depth 63.4 table 57, girdle medium to slightly thick, no culet no florenscence, 7.56-7.59 x 4.80. I want to place it in a 4 prong platium setting. Sparkle and brillance are more important to me than size. what are these diamonds worth? I tried to use the cut analysis but I do not have pavillion and crown. the jeweler I am dealing with said this is not available in GIA cert stones. Any help would be appreciated. THANKS

larry

Rough_Rock
Have you tried doing a search from the front page to see the prices of comparable diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results