shape
carat
color
clarity

Valoria Petite 6 Prong?? Please show me your whiteflash solitaires!! :)

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I am looking at getting a solitaire from whiteflash and all of them look so gorgeous!! Right now I am leaning towards the Valoria Petite six prong. I love that its quite thin, and that the diamond isn't set too too high. I am probably going to end up getting a 0.8-0.9 carat round brilliant ACA diamond. so excited!!!!

I would love to see your solitaires from whiteflash in any shape or size, or any other whiteflash ring tbh because they are all just so stunning :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
E1346D13-C968-4DDF-8678-CCBCAE8F3E61.jpeg
I have the Whiteflash Petite Valoria Six prong setting...Here are a few pics.

Attachments

• 24F52278-B29F-45B2-B3FF-BFB15B146027.jpeg
    24F52278-B29F-45B2-B3FF-BFB15B146027.jpeg
    100.3 KB · Views: 184
  • 486EF529-7126-4CBA-AE97-5C958BBA2BB4.jpeg
    486EF529-7126-4CBA-AE97-5C958BBA2BB4.jpeg
    130.5 KB · Views: 187

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow so gorgeous!! :kiss2: Have you enjoyed the ring? Any regrets?

Thank you @sugarcloud I actually purchased it as a temporary setting in 14k white gold because I will be upgrading the color next year. I really like it a lot. It‘s very comfortable. I don’t even feel it on. The profile is so pretty.

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
I am looking at getting a solitaire from whiteflash and all of them look so gorgeous!! Right now I am leaning towards the Valoria Petite six prong. I love that its quite thin, and that the diamond isn't set too too high. I am probably going to end up getting a 0.8-0.9 carat round brilliant ACA diamond. so excited!!!!

I would love to see your solitaires from whiteflash in any shape or size, or any other whiteflash ring tbh because they are all just so stunning :)

I am in the same boat! Will be watching this thread. Congratulations!

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @sugarcloud I actually purchased it as a temporary setting in 14k white gold because I will be upgrading the color next year. I really like it a lot. It‘s very comfortable. I don’t even feel it on. The profile is so pretty.

Yes the profile is so nice!! So glad to hear that, making my decision easier! :)

I am in the same boat! Will be watching this thread. Congratulations!

Yay so exciting!!! I'm so happy I heard about WF, their diamonds look insanely beautiful!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes the profile is so nice!! So glad to hear that, making my decision easier! :)

Yay so exciting!!! I'm so happy I heard about WF, their diamonds look insanely beautiful!

I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you decide to do!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that setting (and the price point)! It looks beautiful @MamaBee . Delicate yet still substantial enough for an ering!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love that setting (and the price point)! It looks beautiful @MamaBee . Delicate yet still substantial enough for an ering!
[/QUOTE

@tyty333 The price point was one of the reasons that I picked it. I also knew I wanted a simple setting with six prongs to try out.. I was pleasantly surprised to see how nice it is. I love the way it cradles the diamond.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
I’ll be looking forward to seeing what you decide to do!

Thanks yes I will keep you posted! It's been so fun learning about diamonds from everyone here, my ring will be in celebration of my 10 year wedding anniversary so I'm very excited!!!

Mlh

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks yes I will keep you posted! It's been so fun learning about diamonds from everyone here, my ring will be in celebration of my 10 year wedding anniversary so I'm very excited!!!

That is exciting!!! Congratulations @sugarcloud .

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
This is a beautiful setting! I chose it for my upgrade but ended up switching back to my WF knife edge which I preferred a bit more just for my own styling and because I wanted to do two tone with yellow gold and that would have been custom in this setting. But— I’d have zero hesitation getting this setting again on a different ring.

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
This is a beautiful setting! I chose it for my upgrade but ended up switching back to my WF knife edge which I preferred a bit more just for my own styling and because I wanted to do two tone with yellow gold and that would have been custom in this setting. But— I’d have zero hesitation getting this setting again on a different ring.

I'm so glad to hear that you liked it!! Do you think it will look ok with a smaller stone around 0.8ct? I love that its thin but not too thin :)

Mamajemmy

Shiny_Rock
I'm so glad to hear that you liked it!! Do you think it will look ok with a smaller stone around 0.8ct? I love that its thin but not too thin :)

I think it will look great! It is pretty thin and just has a really delicate look.

ohwonder

Rough_Rock
@sugarcloud
What a coincidence! I just recently got engaged and was trying to find picture of the Valoria setting as well!
My stone is a .63ct, K VS2 ACA, ring size 8. It has a slight knife edge and is very comfortable to wear. Its pretty low set so less of a worry with knocking it on something.

Ignore my fading henna!
3568549E-443C-46D5-B6D0-FBC4CAA46AA3.jpeg
F57223E0-315B-43DE-B5B3-FDA33033F175.jpeg

Last edited:

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
@sugarcloud
What a coincidence! I just recently got engaged and was trying to find picture of the Valoria setting as well!
My stone is a .63ct, K VS2 ACA, ring size 8. It has a slight knife edge and is very comfortable to wear. Its pretty low set so less of a worry with knocking it on something.

Ignore my fading henna!

Soooo pretty!!! It looks perfect =)2

Lovemoresparkle

Rough_Rock
Soooo pretty!!! It looks perfect =)2

Hi sugarcloud! Did you receive your e-ring? Do you have any pics you can post? I too ordered the Valoria but in Rose Gold. I think I may just change my mind as I was reading that the setting will alter the colour of my diamond which is an ACA .812 H VS2.

Lovemoresparkle

Rough_Rock
@sugarcloud

Ignore my fading henna!

@sugarcloud

Ignore my fading henna!

Hi ohwonder! Love your ring! Can you tell me, this yellow gold... correct?!

ohwonder

Rough_Rock
Hi ohwonder! Love your ring! Can you tell me, this yellow gold... correct?!

Yes! Its 14k yellow gold. Its a really easy gold color to wear and I think the diamond looks very white(mine is a K)

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
Hi sugarcloud! Did you receive your e-ring? Do you have any pics you can post? I too ordered the Valoria but in Rose Gold. I think I may just change my mind as I was reading that the setting will alter the colour of my diamond which is an ACA .812 H VS2.

I've had to put my ring on hold for the time being but Im hoping to get it soon!!!! I am still in love with the valoria so I'm pretty sure I will still be going with that one =)2 I have heard that rose gold can make super white diamonds look a bit less white but I think maybe because you went with a H it might have just enough warmth that it would work well with any color. Just my opinion though, I'm sure someone more knowledgable will chime in. I got a rose gold watch (well rose gold color not actual rose gold) for Christmas and ever since I am loving rose gold so much, Im sure your ring will be stunning!!

tbcoat89

Rough_Rock
E1346D13-C968-4DDF-8678-CCBCAE8F3E61.jpeg
I have the Whiteflash Petite Valoria Six prong setting...Here are a few pics.

Pretty! Did you customize the prongs /basket to be curved like that? I’ve seen others on the WF website that appear as straight prongs and wondering if it’s a customization.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! Did you customize the prongs /basket to be curved like that? I’ve seen others on the WF website that appear as straight prongs and wondering if it’s a customization.

Thank you @tbcoat89..No..I didn’t customize jt. I think it’s the size of the diamond that make prongs swoop out. I now have two of those settings from my upgrades that I plan to rehome at some point. It would be a good way for someone to try the setting out. I loved the cupcake profile the best.

Lovemoresparkle

Rough_Rock
If anyone is curious to see what it looks like in rose gold, I got the 14k. It’s a little difficult to capture the tone but it is pretty IRL

D85BB16E-111D-418F-A18F-F83755D68B18.jpeg

Attachments

• 795FA4E5-2B96-4087-92D9-A6DAB534C37A.jpeg
    795FA4E5-2B96-4087-92D9-A6DAB534C37A.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 37

tbcoat89

Rough_Rock
Thank you @tbcoat89..No..I didn’t customize jt. I think it’s the size of the diamond that make prongs swoop out. I now have two of those settings from my upgrades that I plan to rehome at some point. It would be a good way for someone to try the setting out. I loved the cupcake profile the best.

Cupcake profile is the right term! I was thinking bowl ha. Yes I see what you mean about the size of the stone. I suppose if there’s not enough prong length, then those prongs are more straight. Maybe that’s the discrepancy I see on the WF website. When you upgraded, did you have to buy the diamond from WF if you want their setting?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cupcake profile is the right term! I was thinking bowl ha. Yes I see what you mean about the size of the stone. I suppose if there’s not enough prong length, then those prongs are more straight. Maybe that’s the discrepancy I see on the WF website. When you upgraded, did you have to buy the diamond from WF if you want their setting?

Yes...They don’t sell their settings without buying their diamonds. If I didn’t have a plan to get a tapered baguette setting for my last upgrade I would have kept the Valoria. I had the first diamond made in 14k white gold because I knew I was going to upgrade the diamond. I loved it so much I wrestled with just getting the second Valoria setting for my last upgrade in 18k white gold and not doing the tapered baguettes. I went ahead with the 18k white gold Valoria setting so I could make a slow decision. It took me seven months to decide to go ahead and do my tapered baguette setting. The Valoria setting is so pretty..

tbcoat89

Rough_Rock
Yes...They don’t sell their settings without buying their diamonds. If I didn’t have a plan to get a tapered baguette setting for my last upgrade I would have kept the Valoria. I had the first diamond made in 14k white gold because I knew I was going to upgrade the diamond. I loved it so much I wrestled with just getting the second Valoria setting for my last upgrade in 18k white gold and not doing the tapered baguettes. I went ahead with the 18k white gold Valoria setting so I could make a slow decision. It took me seven months to decide to go ahead and do my tapered baguette setting. The Valoria setting is so pretty..
Out of curiosity, if you are accustomed to getting resetting, do you know if you move a diamond to a new setting, do you insure the new ring again or is the insurance for the diamond sufficient?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of curiosity, if you are accustomed to getting resetting, do you know if you move a diamond to a new setting, do you insure the new ring again or is the insurance for the diamond sufficient?

You need to insure the new ring again. Depending on the price of the diamond and the setting it can be an easy process. You can even update the new setting online on their website. If it gets to a certain price point you need to call and speak to an agent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results