shape
carat
color
clarity

Vacation Proposal?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaje77

Rough_Rock
I finally decided on a ring:

http://www.dscaasi.com/build/step1.asp?prodID=ten07A

Will have a .75 VS1, G, Ideal cut, Princess Daimond in it.

I need some help on proposal ideas. We were thinking about visiting some of my family in Utah memorial weekend. I was thinking that I could make the flight arrangements, and instead of going to Utah we could fly somewhere in California (SF? SanDiego? Montery Bay?) And I could propose on a beautiful beach spot there?

My concern is once she learns we are getting on a plane not destined to Utah, she''ll know what''s up.

So I could instead pick a place in Utah to propose, or stick around home (Portland, Oregon) and do something a little elaborate.

Thoughts?
KJ

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!!

while I think taking her somewhere else is a great idea...it is also true that she will figure it out right away!

Doing something around Utah could be wonderful!!! plus then you will have your family there to share and celebrate with you guys afterwards!
36.gif

Maybe you could start planning in advance to do something there and still have it be a little elaborate...maybe with the help of your family?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not familiar with Utah but perhaps you could propose somewhere romantic near home, celebrate with the family a bit but take her somewhere romantic (California, etc) the week afterwards or something to celebrate without ruining the surprise!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/28/2006 7:02:17 PM
Author: FireGoddess
I''m not familiar with Utah but perhaps you could propose somewhere romantic near home, celebrate with the family a bit but take her somewhere romantic (California, etc) the week afterwards or something to celebrate without ruining the surprise!
I love that idea!!

Mannequin

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Fire Goddess and Indecisive. If you can find something to do or somewhere to go near home for the actual proposal, then do any traveling afterwards, your immediate families will be able to help you revel in your newly engaged status. Then maybe afterwards, that Memorial Day weekend could be spent somewhere cozy and romantic (like California) and it will be especially memorable as your first trip/vacation as an engaged couple.
1.gif
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results