shape
carat
color
clarity

Vélizy-Villacoublay, France

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! My hubby is going to Velizy for business. He will be there a week. Is there anything that I need for him to bring me back?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love perfume, good food, classic clothing/accessory styles. Thanks for any suggestions you have!

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ohhhh, I couldn't believe I was reading the name of this village ... unfortunately there's absolutely nothing extraordinary in Velizy... I can think of. If you want anything special in perfume/fashion/jewellery, he'd have to go to Paris city centre (about 10 miles, easy access by public transport "RER").
If you see something that you'd like in French high street fashion /upper level high street fashion (Sandro, Maje, Gerard Darel, Claudie Pierlot , e.g.) there's a nice mall in neighbouring Versailles, called "Parly 2". They have a fairly well stocked Galeries Lafayette with a good selection in perfume also.
If you like "Toile de Jouy" fabrics for decoration, the pattern was invented in neighbouring Jouy en Josas... They have museum incl. shop in the centre of the village.

hope your hubby enjoys his stay!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kipari|1475440157|4082974 said:
ohhhh, I couldn't believe I was reading the name of this village ... unfortunately there's absolutely nothing extraordinary in Velizy... I can think of. If you want anything special in perfume/fashion/jewellery, he'd have to go to Paris city centre (about 10 miles, easy access by public transport "RER").
If you see something that you'd like in French high street fashion /upper level high street fashion (Sandro, Maje, Gerard Darel, Claudie Pierlot , e.g.) there's a nice mall in neighbouring Versailles, called "Parly 2". They have a fairly well stocked Galeries Lafayette with a good selection in perfume also.
If you like "Toile de Jouy" fabrics for decoration, the pattern was invented in neighbouring Jouy en Josas... They have museum incl. shop in the centre of the village.

hope your hubby enjoys his stay!!

Thank you for the information! He probably won't enjoy himself much, he will be working the whole time:( I will google your suggestions! :wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A complete set of Hermès Birkin Bags, in every type of leather and color.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1475441884|4082985 said:
A complete set of Hermès Birkin Bags, in every type of leather and color.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had never heard the name before, but now see it is one of the many exurbs of Paris. Depending on whether your husband has an hour or two to spare, he can probably get you anything Paris has to offer! (I do know that sometimes business trips do not offer an hour or two free, however. Not that I have ever been on one, but my husband used to travel extensively.) Bonne chance!

Deb/AGBF :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results