shape
carat
color
clarity

Used Lightbox for my three stone ring

dwts

Rough_Rock
Hi all!
I had been wanting to reset my 1.52 carat H color round solitaire e-ring into a three stone for the longest time. I ordered two .25 carat Lightbox diamonds and had a jeweler remove them from their earring settings and use them as sidestones in a custom three stone setting. I am really happy with how it turned out and decided to post a video in case anyone else was interested in seeing the Lightbox diamonds set into a ring. Reading this forum and all the advice from the wonderful jewelry experts on here really has helped me and so hopefully this helps someone else interested in lab created diamonds. Thanks everyone! :)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!!!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Thanks for posting so we could see the earrings used as side stones, and compared with your H! Would you be willing to post a profile shot of your ring? I love the look of three stones settings w/6 prongs for the main stone, and am always interested to see how they're done =)2

dwts

Rough_Rock
72A6A74E-17BE-4004-92BE-3DFB08548E2B.jpeg
Beautiful! Thanks for posting so we could see the earrings used as side stones, and compared with your H! Would you be willing to post a profile shot of your ring? I love the look of three stones settings w/6 prongs for the main stone, and am always interested to see how they're done =)2
Thank you! :) I too love three stone settings with six prongs. It seems like most have the four prongs though. 72A6A74E-17BE-4004-92BE-3DFB08548E2B.jpeg

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for sharing @dwts ! Hope you have lots of fun with your new sparkly!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It’s so perfect!!!!!!!!! I love it!

M

Marriedbuteloped

This looks so very pretty. The color seems to match well and the size fits as well.

I love how we can play around with Lightbox diamonds and create these affordable options for our rings. I am curious to know what you jeweler said about the Lightbox diamonds and the fact that they are man made. When I had my ring set (see my profile pictures) from the lightbox necklace in a ring, the jeweler was very supportive and said that it was a very nice diamond. The sales people on the other hand had to make some arrogant remarks like "yes, whatever they call fake diamonds...it's not a real diamond etc....."

dwts

Rough_Rock
This looks so very pretty. The color seems to match well and the size fits as well.

I love how we can play around with Lightbox diamonds and create these affordable options for our rings. I am curious to know what you jeweler said about the Lightbox diamonds and the fact that they are man made. When I had my ring set (see my profile pictures) from the lightbox necklace in a ring, the jeweler was very supportive and said that it was a very nice diamond. The sales people on the other hand had to make some arrogant remarks like "yes, whatever they call fake diamonds...it's not a real diamond etc....."

Thank you. Your ring is just beautiful!!! I’m assuming it’s the 1 carat princess? I am very interested in that one as well, especially since the two little rounds I received look really good to me, very sparkly and clear.
The jeweler I worked with was very supportive about my choice to use MMD, no snarky comments. Just said he thought it came out really nice.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results