shape
carat
color
clarity

USA Certified Diamond is Excellent

Roy56

Rough_Rock
I had a really great and positive experience with Martin and Colin Sheffield with USA Certed Diamonds … they offered top-notch customer service and great diamonds at a very fair price, and great turnaround time. I bought a pair of beautiful, custom-made diamond earrings. Most importantly, my wife was THRILLED with the diamonds and the setting. I'll absolutely work with and buy again from Martin and Colin. High quality people. Thanks, guys!!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Got some pictures of the earrings?
We'd love to see them, if you're willing to share!

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I know they are a PS approved vendor, so I don't mean to cast any aspersion but I see this same type of post on a regular interval and it's always someone's first and only post and I rarely/never see follow up, nor replies.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
I know they are a PS Approved vendor, so I don't mean to cast any aspersion but I see this same type of post on a regular interval and it's always someone's first and only post and I rarely/never see follow up, nor replies.

;-)

Although, I don't think they are a PS vetted vendor anymore:

Last edited:

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
I know they are a PS approved vendor, so I don't mean to cast any aspersion but I see this same type of post on a regular interval and it's always someone's first and only post and I rarely/never see follow up, nor replies.

I have been on this forum for many years now and have worked with Martin Sheffield in the past and can say that he is very knowledgeable and a great guy to work with. His prices are very fair and the diamonds he provides are high quality. Martin is a trustworthy and recommended vendor on this forum for a long time.

Just because someone posts a positive review with only 1 post which I have also seen in the past myself doesn't mean it's fake. So what your suggesting is not a fair assumption.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Martin Sheffield is not very active on PS but he does drop in when there is a problem so I’m tagging @igs so he can set the record straight himself. Spreading assumptions that are negative like that on a public forum @musicloveranthony can be very damaging to a vendors reputation and credibility.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Martin Sheffield is not very active on PS but he does drop in when there is a problem so I’m tagging @igs so he can set the record straight himself. Spreading assumptions that are negative like that on a public forum @musicloveranthony can be very damaging to a vendors reputation and credibility.

Anthony wasn't targeting USA Certified Diamonds or Martin and Colin Sheffield - he was merely commenting that it seems rather curious that the OP is right in line with a historical trend of reviews with lacking follow-up to questions answered by other PS members:

And this probably isn't close to the entire list.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock

I understand that. I didn't spread an assumption. I stated an observation

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

Speaking of observations, this customer pic seems to be of a diamond that is an almost completely head-on view, yet the setting is propped up at an angle that the diamond doesn't seem to align with. Thoughts, anyone?

Screenshots:

Thread with Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 5.08.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2017-09-12 at 5.08.57 PM.png

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock

You spread an negative assumption to imply this review is fake therefore Martin Sheffield is also fake. You have no intention to do business with him otherwise you would have stated that in your post. I can understand if that was the case because you want to make sure he is credible. So you just want to call him out like that just for the fun of it which is not ok.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
You spread an negative assumption to imply this review is fake therefore Martin Sheffield is also fake. You have no intention to do business with him otherwise you would have stated that in your post. I can understand if that was the case because you want to make sure he is credible. So you just want to call him out like that just for the fun of it which is not ok.

You're reading a lot into my one sentence. Sounds like you're the one with intent (and a non-public profile).

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Speaking of observations, this customer pic seems to be of a diamond that is a completely head-on view, yet the setting is propped up at an angle:

Are you also interested to work with Martin since you are involved in this thread and pointing out observations?

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Are you also interested to work with Martin since you are involved in this thread and pointing out observations?

Possibly. Lots and lots of diamond retailers out there, so whichever one works the hardest for me will earn my business.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
You're reading a lot into my one sentence. Sounds like you're the one with intent (and a non-public profile).
[/QUOT
I know what I read and I know wj

My intent is speak up when someone like you spreads unnecessary assumptions about a vendor I have worked with before and is a trusted vendor on this forum. I'm sure he will find this thread at some point and set the record straight.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Unless those previous reviewers plan to go back and respond to their posts, it isn't going to change the factual observation I made.

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
Unless those previous reviewers plan to go back and respond to their posts, it isn't going to change the factual observation I made.

Nobody has to respond to any posts, do you have any proof that these posts you are referring to are fake ?

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
To be clear, since you're misunderstanding, I don't know Mr Sheffield, and I have never worked with him nor his company. I stated an observation I've made about the reviews posted. That's it. Anything beyond that is your words, not mine.

Last edited:

jp201845

Brilliant_Rock
This is ridiculous the way you are defending yourself now. After Martin comes on and sets the record straight you owe him an apology.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
I have no interest in continuing this absurd conversation. Enjoy yourself.

adlgel

Shiny_Rock
What record is Martin going to set straight? No one has claimed these reviews are fake and even if that claim was made it does not then imply that the vendor is therefore fake (not sure what that would even mean).

The only assertion that has been made is that seems to be a pattern of posts by people recommending this vendor without then responding to responses to their posts or posting in other threads. This wouldn’t be odd if it were one post or if this behavior was seen across many vendors. But it’s more than one post that seems to focus on this particular vendor which is an atypical behavior.

I look at this pattern of behavior and it makes me wonder whether the vendor is asking or encouraging customers to post a review on this site. If that happens to be true I have no idea whether that is against the rules of this forum or not.

igs

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi everyone. It's Martin Sheffield and Colin Sheffield from USA Certed Diamonds. All my testimonials are genuine expressions of my clients' positive experiences. Customers post reviews on their own volition. I hope this clarifies the matter at hand and I hope that everyone is staying safe and keeping well.

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Happy customer chiming in here! I’ve been buying all my big ticket items from Martin for nearly a decade now. You can see my posts all over Pricescope. Hence, not a fake buyer. Since this a Testimonial page, all you’ll see are feedback from other PSers on their buying experience with both Martin and Colin.

I can also tell you that nary a word from Martin about Pricescope during and/or after my transactions with him. In fact, I identified myself as a Pricescoper with the intention of getting a discount. Otherwise, no solicitation of feedback- or discussions about Pricescope, for that matter- from Martin. Just straight up, good old-fashion(ed) customer service.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results