shape
carat
color
clarity

USA CERTED DIAMONDS Martin = AMAZING PRICES AND SERVICE

bdca19

Rough_Rock
I looked eveeerywhere, all the online sellers, through "friends" in the business in downtown, and no one could find me what I was looking for.
I literally emailed Martin late one night, and the next day he said "dont worry ill find you the best stone at the best price".

I was thinking he was a just selling me and was going to come back with a high price and fluff....I could not have been more wrong!

Martin sent me a list! of spectacular diamonds to chose from, we went through the list one by one together and ultimately decided which was the best price and stone. I could not be happier. Martin answered all my phone calle (suprisingly since I call alot). He arranged everything for me from A-Z and was with me every step of the way - he did not have to do this! He is also very knowledgeable and will tell you what to look for and why etc.

Besides having the BEST PRICE, he hands down has the BEST SERVICE. Such a nice guy!

I highly highly highly recommend him to ANYONE who is looking for a diamond. DO NOT waste your time, I checked every single online seller, and no one comes close to his pricing or the quality of diamond that he will find you!

go to his site www.usacerteddiamonds.com and you will not regret it. Email or call him though as his site can be overwhelming with the amount of stones, however he will narrow it down just give him specs or tell him what your budget is and what you want.

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the review, please post pics if your diamond and the ring/jewellery you got made with the details...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results