shape
carat
color
clarity

URGENT: Verragio Ring EUR-8037

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sobe91NJ

Rough_Rock
I need help finding a particuler Verragio ring, EUR-8037. Does anyone have a picture or a link to a picture of it. I am trying to find it for an egagement ring and I have no idea what it looks like.

Thanks

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
is is a stupid question, but did you try their website?
Also try billbarnes.com
Nan

sobe91NJ

Rough_Rock
I have tried Verragio's website and Bill Barnes, as well as about 20 other sites that sell Verragio. Nobody has a picture of this ring. I called Verragio and they told me to contact a retailer.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Sobe, I think what you want is EUR-8003. It has .37 cwt in side diamonds. I suspect that if you or your GF saw this in a jewelry store, they might identify it as 8037....due to side stone weight.

It's the only Verragio setting in the Euro collection that has EXACTLY .37 in side stone weight.

sobe91NJ

Rough_Rock
According to Verragio they do not post all of their rings on their website, only a select few. The ring EUR-8037 actually has .68 Total Carat weight. Verragio said the ring exists, but they will not provide a picture.

sobe91NJ

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help, but I checked Verragio's website and EUR-8003 is not the ring I am taking about. EUR-8037 has a mount with 2 side stones and 5 small stones set in the side of the band.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Sobe, did you request a brochure from the Verragio website. Sometimes the brochure has more than the website.
Nan

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results