shape
carat
color
clarity

Upgrading WF ACA H&A stone

van2012

Rough_Rock
Hey folks,

I have a .7 WF ACA H&A stone and want to upgrade it to a 1 carat. I had a look at the current WF inventory and with the price difference it looks like it might be an additional 4-6k based on the price of the original stone. Can someone suggest a stone? I'll have to get the details on what original got, but I was thinking of these,

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ask WF for a picture of the G and make sure that the images on that page are actually of the stone and are not just place holders.
Have you talked to them yet? I suggest you call if you havent.

van2012

Rough_Rock
Ask WF for a picture of the G and make sure that the images on that page are actually of the stone and are not just place holders.
Have you talked to them yet? I suggest you call if you havent.

Not yet, the person I've dealt with is out, they will be reaching out on Monday.

Thanks for the replies!

Pecel

Rough_Rock
I thought all ACAs pictures were actual ones.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought all ACAs pictures were actual ones.

You can see that it says "Sample Image of a Round Cut Diamond" under the picture. Not sure why it is a sample and all the other images look
to be real. Not sure if they just forgot to put the real image up for that one shot. That's why you need to call them. I would call today and get
it resolved. Dont wait until Monday...put the stone on hold so you get a little while to think about it without it getting scooped up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results