carat
color
clarity

updates:-)

GettingDesperate905

Rough_Rock
Trade
Happy monday ladies!
I havent posted much on here as i feel silly planning sooooooo far ahead, but my wedding is less than 13 months out now. This is making me feel ever so slughtly less crazy hehehe.
Im hopefully going to start posting more as i plan more, but i thought i would throw out a what i have so far/ real getting to know you post since i never really did:) and hopefully it can get the ball rolling on a proper updates thread! So here goes:
Fi and i are 23, and 22 resectively. We've known each other since 8th grade. We have been together 3 years, living together for 2. We got engages january 15th of this year. I never gave thought to marriage until he let slip that he was enngagement ring shopping, so i dont have a long dreamt of wedding image like lots of brides to be. I think i never let myself think about it because i didnt want to get my hopes up before i knew he was ready:)
So far we have : a theme (traditional autumn), colours (chocolate brown, deep red, burnt orange, rustic gold), ideas for centerpiece, have started our pew decorations for the ceremony, picked a dress, pucked the wedding party, and picked the music:) sure seems like a lot when i put it like that!

Im wondering where everyone is at in planning (especially my fellow fall 2011 brides:))

Sorry for the typos, new touch screen phone, still adjusting lol
Also, will post some decor and dress pics when at my computer:)

GettingDesperate905

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oops! Also meant to mention for all toronto area brides: big national bridal show at the toronto convention center this weekend!!
Fi and i are going to get info on djs, florists, jewellery designers, and rental companies. Pretty excited! I love bridal shows!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results