shape
carat
color
clarity

Update with a picture :-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so... I have been SOOO good not to mention anything wedding/engagement related to my BF in a while... seriously.. LOL.. i stopped looking at stuff when I knew he was around...

Althought one night I got mad and decided I was going to delete everything on my computer and on our hard drive.. and put it on a USB... BAD IDEA BLONDEBUNNY!! Now I have no idea where it is!! GAHHH im gonna have to turn my apt upside down tomorrow....

Anyways.. BF has been really stressed lately because he wasnt used to being on campus 12 hrs a day 5 days a week for school/work/working in lab and what not... so he kinda has been a grouch.. WELL when we went to bed the other night I said, have you noticed have good I have been and I havent said anything about my ring or anything, and he goes Ya... Im just trying to get everything in place and stuff :) hehehehehehehehehehe I wonder what that means... I know he has a plan.. Im not sure what the plan is.. I have an idea though.. I have been BUGGING him to go swimming with the dolphins because I have wanted to since I was like 2 and never have gotten the chance.. and one day I said something about how you could be a trainer for a day ( I used to want to be a dolphin trainer when I was younger.. I think every girl did...) and he goes oh ya I know I saw that on there... HMMMMM that means he was looking at the website without me knowing... hehe... :) I dunno though what he has planned... but he DOES have a plan... I hope its before the end of the year... I think it will be :)

A while back when he told him Aunt about buying me a ring, she was kinda mad. She loves me to death but doesnt want him to rush things or something... But then he explained we were going to have a longer engagement and what not, and then they talked things out and she was happy.. she just had to give her 2 cents.. and was mad she wasnt involved in the process.. but she was gone the ENTIRE summer...

Anyways.. my ring has been hostage for 2 months now... cant believe its already been 2 months.. but i wont lie... everytime I "need" to get something out of the safe... I put it on :) hehehehehhe I cant help it.. its just sooo pretttty!!!!

Anyways.. Some *Dust* that he wont keep my ring too much longer!!!!!

Oh and Look at that fire! :) (right??)

bbtiffringFIRE.jpg

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Hi, Ring-Twin!!
2.gif

Sounds like you might be on to something there! He definitely has a plan..though all the possibilities I had imagined of what my proposal would be, were not even close to what he did so you never know! I have a feeling yours wont be too far off.
9.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
thanks!! i hope not :) heheh

*********OH and I might not be a blondebunny anymore... I think I might dye my hair dark brown...except it may look weird as my roots will grow in blonde not brown... hhahahahaha... someone stop me.. :) **********

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Swimming with Dolphins would be so romantic- hopefully he has something really special planned..

How long do you planned on being engaged?
1.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful!! I hope that it all goes to plan SOON! I want to see more pics
9.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Noooo you can''t leave the blonde world!!! lol. Thanks for the update!

Anyway, I dyed my hair red for about 8 months (I''m a natural blonde) and the roots actually grew in blonde (it was an odd sight) not to mention the dye fades like crazy!!!! Red is so hard to maintain. Now, I can''t speak for brunette because I have never ventured that route and probably never will (it wouldn''t look good on me)!

But hey, if it makes you happy go for it!!!
9.gif

bootsiekin

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/19/2008 10:05:34 AM
Author: PrincessDijon
Noooo you can''t leave the blonde world!!! lol. Thanks for the update!

Anyway, I dyed my hair red for about 8 months (I''m a natural blonde) and the roots actually grew in blonde (it was an odd sight) not to mention the dye fades like crazy!!!! Red is so hard to maintain. Now, I can''t speak for brunette because I have never ventured that route and probably never will (it wouldn''t look good on me)!

But hey, if it makes you happy go for it!!!
9.gif
haha! I was going to suggest the red, but then again I am somewhat partial, being a natural redhead.
2.gif
thats funny because I went through a phase where I kept getting it highlighted to the point where I was almost blonde. You could always try for a more strawberryblonde color?

What does your SO think of you becoming a brunette??

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
from experience i can tell ya it's at least better to go from being blond to brunette than from brunette to blond haha
it was terrible :) all because me and my bff just HAD to be the doublemint twins for halloween and she was blond and i wanted to match, ive done some pretty dippy things but that hair style was definitely at the top of the list haha

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow it''s so pretty!!

I can''t imagine having access to the ring and not being able to wear it all the time! Peeks and try-ons are not enough!! You''ve got some patience!!

At least you know it''s coming soon!! Hang in there!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
your future engagement ring is gorgeous!! hope you get to wear it soon!!! *dust*

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Dannielle- We plan to be married in like March 2010 because we''d like to be married before we have to move that summer for him for medical school ( AND HE even said he WANTS to be married before he goes to medical school so we have some time to be married and spend togther... YAH!! :) )

bee*- I think I can sneak more pics.. hehe I think Im gonna go buy flowers and take some cool pics because I have so much free time I need something to fill it :) Would that be bad?? hehehe

PrincessD- OMG I have been blonde my entire life- I was born with a head full of white hair.. Ill have to post the pic.. its funny.. people NEVER believe me that its real.. and I once put dark dark highlights in my hair and the roots grew in blonde... and it was funy... hahah thats my only downside... AND it fades like crazy... so thats a plus if I dont like it.. I know it will fade and I can just put highlights in it..

bootsiekin- My mom sent me an email telling me I should do a strawberryblonde color this morning!! I might do it.. Ive ALWAYS LOVED strawberry blonde... :)

Smurfysmiles- LOL at doublemint twins... once I died the underneath of my hair darker and had to get it back blonde.. and that wasnt a fun experience... haha

Namaste- Ya I really dont know where the patience comes from... maybe just knowing he has a plan and I dont wanna ruin it :)

Vita*dolce- Thanks!!! I hope I get it soon.. I cant wait to go around and just make sure its seen.. hehehe

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Watch out for the dolphins trying to eat your ring as he''s proposing.

j/k!
25.gif

I''m sure he''ll do it soon and it''ll be wonderful
9.gif

princess_natalie

Rough_Rock
TWO MONTHS!

Wow, you are one patient lady!

The ring is gorgeous :) And swimming with the dolphins would be such an experience!

I can''t wait to see pictures, and maybe even pictures of you, the dolphins and the ring on your finger someday! :razz:

Congrats! And, hopefully the engagement will be soon!

I don''t know how you manage having it right there.. he he he..

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AWW! I think you look GORGEOUS blonde! The ring is amazing...dust dust dust....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results