shape
carat
color
clarity

Update w/ Hand Shots – She said YES! 1.12 F SI1 ACA & Vatche U113 Platinum

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
Original post:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-platinum-pics-and-video.271413/#post-5081950

We spent the weekend at my friend’s ranch and stayed in his cabin. My now fiancé caught her first fish out of his pond about 2 years ago. I’m an avid fisher and couldn’t think of a more appropriate place to propose. When we got to the pond, I pulled out two tackle boxes filled with new lures that she bought me for Christmas. I told her to pick out which lure she wanted to fish with. When she saw the Merry Me lure, she said “Wait, what?!?” She pointed a couple of times at it and said, “I want that one, I want that one”. Before I got the ring out she was already saying yes. I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me.

She was not expecting this at all. She was thinking I would propose on our trip to Cancun in July. It was perfect!

She is a size 6. She said the size of the diamond was perfect and was glad it was not any bigger. No stone upgrades on this one, but it leaves a nice budget for some diamond studs in the future. She loves the icy white color!

Resized_20220219_111936 (1).jpeg 20220219_181608.jpg 20220219_181742.jpg

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!!! What an awesome proposal and beautiful ring! May you both have a lifetime of happiness.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it is gorgeous! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
You caught the trophy fish! Congratulations :kiss2: And your diamond is fabulous too :love: :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A perfect ring. Utterly perfect. And your proposal sounds equally perfect!

Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness!

(...and if you're already talking about diamond studs for your girl, you're clearly a keeper!!)

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a wonderful proposal, and the ring is all kind of perfect!! Stunning, classic, and top notch quality. Congratulations to you both!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Original post:

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...-platinum-pics-and-video.271413/#post-5081950

We spent the weekend at my friend’s ranch and stayed in his cabin. My now fiancé caught her first fish out of his pond about 2 years ago. I’m an avid fisher and couldn’t think of a more appropriate place to propose. When we got to the pond, I pulled out two tackle boxes filled with new lures that she bought me for Christmas. I told her to pick out which lure she wanted to fish with. When she saw the Merry Me lure, she said “Wait, what?!?” She pointed a couple of times at it and said, “I want that one, I want that one”. Before I got the ring out she was already saying yes. I got down on one knee and asked her to marry me.

She was not expecting this at all. She was thinking I would propose on our trip to Cancun in July. It was perfect!

She is a size 6. She said the size of the diamond was perfect and was glad it was not any bigger. No stone upgrades on this one, but it leaves a nice budget for some diamond studs in the future. She loves the icy white color!

Congratulations! It is beautiful and what a creative and wonderful proposal!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! It looks beautiful on her! Sounds like you caught her off guard!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Fabulous proposal & gorgeous ring! It looks perfect on her :kiss2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and what a sweet proposal! Congrats

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Original post:

Congrats! Looks beautiful!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Original post:

Congrats! Such a lovely proposal!! Your fishing buddy for life!!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Oh that proposal is awesome! The ring is nice, too. Congratulations.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Original post:

Congratulations! Her ring is lovely, and your proposal is super sweet!

crbl999

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!!! What an awesome proposal and beautiful ring! May you both have a lifetime of happiness.
Thank you!

it is gorgeous! Congratulations and best wishes to you both!
Thank you!

You caught the trophy fish! Congratulations :kiss2: And your diamond is fabulous too :love: :love:
Thank you!

A perfect ring. Utterly perfect. And your proposal sounds equally perfect!

Wishing you both a lifetime of health and happiness!

(...and if you're already talking about diamond studs for your girl, you're clearly a keeper!!)
Thank you!

Such a wonderful proposal, and the ring is all kind of perfect!! Stunning, classic, and top notch quality. Congratulations to you both!
Thank you!

Congratulations! It is beautiful and what a creative and wonderful proposal!!
Thank you!

Congratulations! It looks beautiful on her! Sounds like you caught her off guard!
Thank you!

Congratulations! Fabulous proposal & gorgeous ring! It looks perfect on her :kiss2:
Thank you!

Beautiful ring and what a sweet proposal! Congrats
Thank you!

Congrats! Looks beautiful!!
Thank you!

Congrats! Such a lovely proposal!! Your fishing buddy for life!!
Thank you!

Oh that proposal is awesome! The ring is nice, too. Congratulations.
Thank you!

Congratulations! Her ring is lovely, and your proposal is super sweet!
Thank you!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and a darling proposal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results