shape
carat
color
clarity

Update: It looks like we are getting our house after all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
So.. for those following my house saga found here : https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ok-its-my-turn-for-house-vibes.35815/

It looks like the other buyer backed out.. (her brother didn''t want her to buy the house?!).. and the buyer accepted our original offer! We are SO excited! Its so suprising though. I''m sort of caught off guard! Its funny, because today at our respective work places FI and I had both thrown out our copies of the real estate listing with the picture of the house..(independently of each other) .. and then tonight the real estate agent calls out of nowhere!

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Melissa Sue! Congratulations! That''s wonderful news!

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
MelissaSue, I''m so excited for you. The cottage looks so cute. I''ll keep my fingers that everything goes to plan and you have a nice new house to call home for Christmas. Congratulations, it''s an adorable looking place.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
MelissaSue,

Congrats! I''m very happy for you. We''ll keep our fingers cross for the house inspection (Í get nervous around those things because we had one fall through) Keep us updated!

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! congrats! make sure you get an inspection & do the walkthrough.
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Yeah.. house inspection is probably going to be Thursday or Friday.. I''m so excited! I have had a crazy two days. Thursday I accepted my first "real" job which is gonna be a HUGE change for me.. but also a LOT more money.. and Friday all of a sudden we had a house! lol.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s great MelissaSue. I bet you''re just thrilled and surprised all at the same time. Congrats!!!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That is very exciting!! Will they be able to fit in the inspection before Thanksgiving? Ooh, and congrats on the new job too!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
How exciting! Congratulations!

I guess it was "meant to be!"

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats !!! M.S
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Blue- Yeah. I didn''t realize until this afternoon that Thursday was thanksgiving..I don''t think the real estate agent did either when she was talking to us last night.. I think the home inspection is going to end up being Friday. And then if all goes well, our closing date should be around January 16th!
I am SOOOO excited!

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful news!!!
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow MS, sounds like everything is coming together for you. I''m really excited for you!! congrats
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats MS! Its a cute little house.

Funny you say you were caught off guard, we kinda were too when our offer was accepted for our townhouse. Our housing market is CRAZY and when we put in our bid, we thought no way in h*ll it was going to get accepted, bc someone would outbid us and our offer was our max. We got a call THAT night and we were both floored... we had been morning our "loss" since we put the offer in!
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results