shape
carat
color
clarity

Update.. GOOD news!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

therighttime

Shiny_Rock
As some of you know, I posted in the LIW list thread and asked to be removed from the list. Thanks Dixie, Janine, and Mandarine for you kind words of support! The main reason I asked to be removed is that my boyfriend had taken a new job and is returning to school so financially we both knew that it wasn''t the best time to make marriage plans. Although I support myself and my child, my BF is slightly old-fashioned and feels very strongly that he would not get married unless he could support a family. He found out a couple days ago he did not get a new position that he applied for... one that would pay for his education, pay him very well now, and provide great benefits. After that, I knew that I''d be waiting for at least a couple years before we could get married, and didn''t really want to be on the LIW list. Someone mentioned we could still get engaged, but that really isn''t something I felt comfortable doing. I''m "older" and been married before. When I get married again, I plan to skip the long engagement part. That might be ok for a 20something bride, but I don''t feel right with it. I don''t even want to be engaged.. I just want to marry this man!

ANYWAY, that is the background. But this morning he found out he DID get the job!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
It''s a family owned business and he was able to talk face to face with the owner. After that meeting, he was hired on the spot. They have great family insurance for free, will pay for his tuition, and his salary is higher than he even had hoped! He told me that he was so excited and that this was a good thing for all of us! (meaning me, my son, and him.)

I am very proud of him for selling himself and getting the position he wanted. I''m also excited that now there is nothing standing in the way of us moving forward. Maybe it will be therighttime that he has talked about so much!!

Just wanted to share!!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to him for getting the job, and good luck with his school and your future plans!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well that is a great development and I will hope it means good things for you too!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
36.gif

Such exciting news!
4.gif
Congratulations to your guy on his awesome new job!!! I''ve been following along with your story and I am so happy to hear that things worked out so well for your guy, it definately sounds like ''therighttime'' won''t be far away now!

28.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to him on the new job. But more importantly, kudos to you for being able to see the big picture and make long term decisions about what is best for all involved, it''s quite resectable.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s wonderful news!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
YAAAYY!!! That is HUGE and so wonderful for all of you! I was reading your thread with sadness yesterday, so this is a delightful new development!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
That is wonderful news! I am happy for you
emteeth.gif

Liquiddazi

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS! I know you are very excited!
1.gif

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations for your whole family. It sounds like this is really going to make "therighttime" happen much sooner than later!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
yay that''s great news! congrats to your future half!

princessmo2

Rough_Rock
Yay that''s really great news! Looking forward to hearing about future developments.
1.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
i am so happy to hear this! congrats to your boy on the new job!
36.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
That''s great! I haven''t been following your story but I read this post and I am really glad it turned out so well.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome. Looks like great things are ahead for all of you!!!!
36.gif

sleeping beauty

Shiny_Rock
how great that he got the job. i was so happy when i read the update. looks like "the right time" is on the way soon.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
great to here RT, and your bf seems very caring! does this mean you''re staying on the list? yay!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news!!!!!!!!!
9.gif

I''m very happy for you!!!. The time has be right for both of you, and it seems like you''re both on the same page with that!

M~

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
RT, great news! I''m so happy for you and your family. It sounds like a great position and that all is well between the two of you. I''m happy that you''re able to continue along w/things the way you''d hoped.
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results