shape
carat
color
clarity

Unknown Gold Ring with Bearded Man

BigKielbasa

Rough_Rock
Hi, this ring weighs in at approx. 7g and i didnt find a gold stamp on it. It sure feels and looks like real gold to me. Anyone have any info. regarding this beauty? DSCN2344.JPG DSCN2351.JPG DSCN2353.JPG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks very much like a carnelian intaglio ring and could very well be gold and the hallmarks were lost at some point.

I would recommend getting it tested, either a jeweler or pawn shop can assist with this.

BigKielbasa

Rough_Rock
It looks very much like a carnelian intaglio ring and could very well be gold and the hallmarks were lost at some point.

I would recommend getting it tested, either a jeweler or pawn shop can assist with this.

Hi Yada, yes you are right! Thank you for helping.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Yada, yes you are right! Thank you for helping.

You’re welcome, but again I’m not an expert, this is just an educated guess. The only way to know exactly what you have is to have the metal tested, then you will have a better idea.

BigKielbasa

Rough_Rock
You’re welcome, but again I’m not an expert, this is just an educated guess. The only way to know exactly what you have is to have the metal tested, then you will have a better idea.

its gold, just not sure what grade. I cant find another like it on the web. Any idea around what yr. it could be from?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
its gold, just not sure what grade. I cant find another like it on the web. Any idea around what yr. it could be from?

I see time periods for these ranging from the 1880’s to early 1900’s.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results