shape
carat
color
clarity

Unique Proposal ideas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

highflying_brian

Rough_Rock
Well I am a man under the belief that romance should always be something that is unique and unashamed in presentation. Why do something that everybody else does, just for the sake of ease or conformity. Do it from your heart; and be creative. I know most of us guy''s cringe at that. It is worth it in the end.
This is how I intend to propose to my girlfriend this February 14th.

I am a pilot first of all. Aviation is one of my many cherished acomplishments that I love to enjoy. Luckly for me my girlfriend enjoys flying with me. Occasionally I will rent a new Cessna and we will fly to dinner somewhere to Hilton head, SC or Myrtle Beach, SC. Believe it or not it dosent cost as much as youd think it would. Anyways, I plan to have some close friends go to the beach at low tide and take rolls of plastic table cloth with them in red color. Then they will cut and stake letters to form " will U marry me RCL? (Rachel Candice Luke). I will invite her on a lesuire flight up the beach, like many times before. Only, this time I will turn on her side so she has a nice gentle view of the message. I am certain what her anwser will be. We have already talked of "when" we get married. She picked out her ring setting, and I found her diamond to mount. I wanted to make the expected, the unexpected as classy and smoothe as possible though.

To you who are saying "well I am not a pilot". Most local general aviation airports have airplanes and pilots available for hire at very affordable rates. My trip I will estimate based upon many hours of flying, will cost me $90.00 for the rental for a brand new Cessna. Look at spending anywhere from $125-200 for a 1 hour flight w/pilot. Another option, but it is more expensive is using a helicopter! Good luck to you all!
love.gif
wavey.gif

godiva

Rough_Rock
I think that's really romantic.
I dated a very romantic guy who told me his ideal proposal situation is to go on a hotair balloon ride and pre-arrange flower (plant) arrangement over a field that spells out "Will U marrie me, XXX" and fly over it and end with a champaign toast.
I think no matter what the idea is, as long as the guys put a little thought into it, the girls would appreciate it.

sumi

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh! A pilot! My mother has a pilot's license and she used to pick me up from college in her plane. There really is nothing like flying in one of those smaller planes, it's so different from a huge commercial flight.

Sounds like a great idea! I'm sure she'll be blown away! Please let us know how it all goes.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results