shape
carat
color
clarity

Unheated Sapphire Pendant from Tan set by Sally

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you to everyone here who helped me select this gorgeous 2.82ct unheated sapphire from Tan. It was a long process as you may remember! Chrono, you were really right on this one. It is stunning! We had it GIA certified as being unheated.
We decided to get it set as a pendant for our 10 year anniversary. It is in 20K gold and has to be my favourite piece from Sally. The last picture is of it with my iolani star sapphire ring from her. All the pics were taken outside in overcast conditions.

20130803_111439.jpg

20130803_111203.jpg

20130803_111300.jpg

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
It looks lovely!

I can't find the ebay listing link for 2.82. Was the post deleted on PS? How does the stone compare to the listing picture?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
This is such a stunner!! I absolutely LOVE it, the sapphire is so pretty and a good size for a pendant - it looks gorgeous in Sally's setting. I love the gold color too, looks very rich with the blue. What a lovely piece :)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Just Beautiful! Gorgeous color on the sapphire & the setting is just great! Wonderful size too -- I know wearing it will bring you special good luck! :appl:

--- Laurie

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is a great looking stone and a charming setting! :appl:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is phenomenal!!!! I adore the design of the pendant and the bead chain is perfect with it. How luxurious to have such a beautiful huge sapphire in a pendant (20kt no less)!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
It's absolutely beautiful. The 20kt gold looks stunning with the blue of the sapphire. Gorgeous :love: :love:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous! I love seeing these kind of inspired collaborations. Beautiful stone.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very creative setting! I love E/W settings and the high colour gold is exquisite w that hue! Must make you feel like a princess wearing it! You have three gorgeous pices shown ESP the star sapphire in that fantastic iolani setting :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been a while; I had to read through the threads to refresh my memory. :lol: Lovely sapphire and I'm glad it turned out to be everything you expected and wanted. Now....where are the neck shots?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary! Thàt is a beautiful pendant I'm sure you will cherish.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone! It means a lot to me. Enerchi, I do feel like a princess wearing it! Chrono, neck shots are on the way in my next post!

blingyjules

Rough_Rock
It's lovely. Such a gorgeous shade of blue and it works beautifully with the 20K gold.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
So so pretty! That richer gold is a perfect foil for the sapphire...I get such good ideas from PS and my bling fix, too.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is SO beautiful. I remember seeing it in Sally's shop and wishing it was a stock item and I could buy it! It's so pretty. I hope you adore it forever and ever!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results