shape
carat
color
clarity

Unfinished furniture experience?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
DH and I are wanting to buy a new dining room table and chairs but are having a hard time finding something in the style, quality, and price range that we want. I thought of "raw" furniture today since they don''t use veneers and I found a couple of tables I really like on our local store''s website. I know they can finish them for you.Does anyone know what they charge for that? We''ll probably go look at the store sometime soon and could find out then... but I don''t want to get my hopes up too high if the finishing is really expensive.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know how much a store would charge to put on the finish, but they''re not your only option. There are Finishing businesses.. You generally need to figure out shipping to and from the Finisher. They should give references for their work and may even have a portfolio. I''d check into all resources and go from there.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results