shape
carat
color
clarity

Ultrasonic cleaners for Europe/UK?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mandielee

Rough_Rock
I''ve looked through the archive, and found loads of great suggestions for Americans and others who live in 110V/60Hz places, but nothing that will run on 220V/50Hz (or 230V/50Hz). A UK one would be fine here in Germany, as I would just need to stick a plug adapter on it.

My own searching shows that Bransonics are available as 230V/50Hz models, but I can''t find a retailer who carries them.

Any of you over here have one you can recommend? I''d like to keep it under 100 EUR/80 GBP.

Note: running any sort of sensitive electronics on a transformer long-term will generally ruin them prematurely, so I''d rather not go that (nice, easy, convenient, cheap) route.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I have this one

Works fine for me - I''m in the UK

mandielee

Rough_Rock
What brand is it? eBay has taken down the details of that auction, unfortunately.

Then again, I could try watching QVC in German to see if it crops up again
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I looked forever for an ultrasonic. Eventually I got my beauty in Maplin (the electronic superstore). they have a .co.uk website but I bought in store. It is in their catagloue - or was when I bought. I went to order mine and would you believe they had two in stock reduced to €19.99!!!! I snapped her up and have gleamed ever since.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/24/2008 6:43:01 PM
Author: mandielee
What brand is it? eBay has taken down the details of that auction, unfortunately.

Then again, I could try watching QVC in German to see if it crops up again
9.gif
Sorry, it''s the CD 3800 - costs about £25.

It''s a small digital one and works well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results