shape
carat
color
clarity

ultimate eye candy site

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/famousdiamonds.html

this link is the ULTIMATE eye candy....you need to be married to the sultan of brunei to aquire any of these diamonds..lol.....ahhh..the ultimate in diamond ****
9.gif

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
Wow!

I''ve always had a thing for ovals, but that Beluga.. OMG!!! I''m drooling now!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Wow that took me forever to go through- I loved it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen this page awhile back but it''s fun to revisit and see all the beauties. Some of those colored stones have some wonky funky cuts though.
9.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Oh yes... that website is on my favorites ;-)

It''s addicting!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this site!! Seeing the Regent really firmed up for me that I wanted a stone like that!! I''ve been corresponding with the site owner... he took some interest in my stone which flattered the heck outta me! Isn''t it a great site?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!! The colored diamonds are amazing!!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a site! I haven''t gone through all of it...so far just checking out the ones where the names strike me. But this one struck me as...
23.gif

http://famousdiamonds.tripod.com/spiritofdegrisogonodiamond.html

The photo of the model wearing it (below) made me think of those security globes in Vegas. Someone is in there watching yooooooooooou....

spiritofdegrisogonodiamond2.jpg

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this might pair nicely with Diamondfan''s gorgeous ring! Gotta love a "chain" made of diamonds...

jonkerdiamond.jpg

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
TG, I like that!

But I loved the briolette necklace even more, it was so gorgeous.

I agree that some of these things did not have the best cut, but who am I to nit pick?! I did drool at many of them...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results