clarity

Uber Rating

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's your Uber rating?

Reward status?

Average ride cost or range?

What contributes to or diminishes your rating?

How do you usually rate your drivers?

Any interesting experiences?

I just dropped to 4.81. I'm currently gold status. My rides range from $4 to $10. I usually tip $1 and rate everyone 5 stars.

One time, my uber pool included a girl going on a blind date. She was so nervous and the driver and I had a good time making her laugh to ease her nerves.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaat? I didn't know there was such a thing. I just looked mine up -- 4.95. Don't know what that means or how it's determined. I usually give 5 stars if the car is clean on the inside, doesn't smell like stale food, and the driver doesn't show up in pjs.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Idk I’d have to check! Probably 5 or close to it.

As a former driver, I say don’t worry about your rating unless you’ve been a total ******* consistently.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whaaat? I didn't know there was such a thing. I just looked mine up -- 4.95. Don't know what that means or how it's determined. I usually give 5 stars if the car is clean on the inside, doesn't smell like stale food, and the driver doesn't show up in pjs.

Your rating means a driver knows whether you suck or not, just like their rating lets YOU know whether they suck.

I drove for Uber for several months in 2017.
AMA. (That means “ask me anything.”)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5. No stories to share though...
My dh and I share an Uber app because we generally take Uber together.

Screen Shot 2019-06-25 at 6.54.45 AM.png

So far we have always given our drivers a 5 too. So far so good.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had no idea I had any type of rating. I'm not sure I actually care though as long as the driver does what they should its good by me. When I go to DC I use professional drivers (black or whatever its called) because without fail I'm going from airport straight into a meeting. When I'm at home, I've used a mix. I tend to like the professional driver's though, though regular ones...lol yeah they're interesting.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uber? 0 stars, because I deleted them during the immigration ban. With Lyft I don't know, but I assume close enough to five stars.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
only time I use Uber is in Brooklyn and my nephew always calls for me since he has a corporate account. Danny tells me to not tip since his account takes care of that. Hope it does.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results