shape
carat
color
clarity

Two week club-what are you waiting for?

Maja

Rough_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else out there waiting eagerly for that special package coming in the mail? I've been on a bling binge these last few months (maybe because I need a distraction from cake and pie LOL) and I found these charming black FW baroque pearl earrings. They are coming from Hong Kong (thank you @mochiko42!) and should be hear in a bit less than two weeks. I haven't seen them in person, but here is the photo from LT: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 5.12.20 PM.png

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Is anyone else out there waiting eagerly for that special package coming in the mail? I've been on a bling binge these last few months (maybe because I need a distraction from cake and pie LOL) and I found these charming black FW baroque pearl earrings. They are coming from Hong Kong (thank you @mochiko42!) and should be hear in a bit less than two weeks. I haven't seen them in person, but here is the photo from LT: Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 5.12.20 PM.png
I received my package from @mochiko42 this week myself, a sweet little pearl rope and a tahitian studs :kiss2:

I've also been on a spree myself :confused2: Now I'm waiting for another pearl rope from Kojima and a pair of Tahitian pearls from Cees.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I received my package from @mochiko42 this week myself, a sweet little pearl rope and a tahitian studs :kiss2:

I've also been on a spree myself :confused2: Now I'm waiting for another pearl rope from Kojima and a pair of Tahitian pearls from Cees.

Thanks ladies! I always feel a little warm and fuzzy inside when I know that items I've rehomed are going to stay within the PS family!!! :love:

@Babyblue033 oooh I love Sarah at Kojima, she has the BEST eye for colors and combinations. That Cortez strand she has is to die for (but sadly way out of my price range)! I would love to see photos of your new strand from her once you get it!

Suchi

Rough_Rock
I am waiting for a pink peach strand and a pair of ripple drop from Kongspearl and this CC necklace 113 Intense Golden Violet Biwa Square Freshwater Pearl Necklace.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not 2 weeks, more like 2 weekdays (!) as I ordered them from Sarah @ Kojima on Friday and they arrived Monday morning!

My new loves <3 They will be great as an alternative to my Tahitian dangles from Sarah.

These are (from top to bottom): golden Japanese Akoya, golden SSP, golden SSP w/peach undertone, Tahitian keshi, and Japanese akoya keshi.

kojima.jpg

20180723_113404.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results