shape
carat
color
clarity

Two tennis bracelets make a necklace?

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I’ve been re-reading a number of threads on diamond tennis necklaces and a few PS’ers have said that they use two tennis bracelets linked together. Could anyone take pics of what this looks like? Pros/cons? It seems like 14” would be quite short. How comfortable is that for daily wear? Or is it a special occasion look?

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been re-reading a number of threads on diamond tennis necklaces and a few PS’ers have said that they use two tennis bracelets linked together. Could anyone take pics of what this looks like? Pros/cons? It seems like 14” would be quite short. How comfortable is that for daily wear? Or is it a special occasion look?

I like this idea and look forward to seeing the responses.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like this idea and look forward to seeing the responses.

I only tried it in a jewelry store. It was two eight inch tennis bracelets and it worked great as a loose choker. Seven or seven and a half inch would probably work great as a choker.

Marcy

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an idea I have, another take on my idea for pearls.

Instead of having a full tennis necklace, I would have just one bracelet size front piece, for it to be attached to detachable chain, so that the piece can be worn as a bracelet.

This way, I can get bigger diamonds (LGDs) with the same budget as a full tennis necklace.

I made Tin Cup necklace with pearls in a similar way, for the front section to be pearls that can be attached to a detachable chain; and made more than one front sections with different coloured pearls.

This interchangeable Tin Cup pearl necklace would be worn with a business formal shirt with a stiff collar, and only the front section would be on view.

DK :))

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
@dk168 That sounds lovely! You should go for it!
@Bron357 I know! I'm a little nervous about even 14" -- and then I'm thinking, would it look ridiculous if I had a little 3" extender made from David? But then that would be three components snapped together! :lol: :confused:
@marcy that's a good idea, maybe I should see what's available locally.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Here’s a convertible necklace I was watching:)
F05C1A1A-E5CC-4A16-B381-8A1D22D780CE.png

Attachments

• A3156ABD-AAAA-4A5A-AD5F-0BB0C39A0AD5.png
    A3156ABD-AAAA-4A5A-AD5F-0BB0C39A0AD5.png
    255.4 KB · Views: 12

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Do you follow xothebijouxbox on instagram? Dolly often will show how she converts a tennis bracelet to a necklace - usually she uses a chain extender but sometimes I think she puts two together.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

how are we going on this ?
i am very interested in the ins and out of doing this

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I think we need some vendor pictures here of different bracelets clipped together. Are there any active ones we can tag? Or maybe Dolly will. I can't find any other photos aside from the one @lulu_ma shared. It's for science!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think we need some vendor pictures here of different bracelets clipped together. Are there any active ones we can tag? Or maybe Dolly will. I can't find any other photos aside from the one @lulu_ma shared. It's for science!

yes, this is what i want to see
i have seen a bracelet i would love as a necklace but fat neck needs 3 !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results