shape
carat
color
clarity

Two new Tanzanite rings

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yvonne Raley made both of these and I love them! I picked out the darker stone (another thread) and she had the setting made for it. There seem to be dark pink flashes in it! The second one was an impusle buy, and I love it because I see purple, blue and green in it and it is very sparkly. I also really like the fishtail prongs. I find I am very worried about scratching them though.

20131017_092922.jpg

20131017_094716.jpg

20131017_094930.jpg

20131017_7.jpg

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings!!!! I have one that I see blue and green in as well and I just love the combo of the flashes! I really like the settings on these, too, enjoy them!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very sweet and pretty. With care, the stones should hold up fine.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Chrono and Dragonfly! I take them off before doing anything rough but still worry about dust (like at the playground!)

20131017_5.jpg

20131017_6.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Really pretty. You'll enjoy those for a long time. They should survive playground dust ok; main thing is not to smack 'em on something. I love the darker one -- your photos show some other colors in it that are super.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Love them both but the rose gold ring is definitely my favorite. The size of the tanzy is great and the colors are beautiful.
I agree that you should wear and it enjoy it and not worry too much - it will be fine with "normal" wearing and some care. If you wear it often but not everyday that alone will help. It's beautiful and I want you to enjoy it, lol!!

Thanks for sharing the pics :)

Oh, I meant to comment - I really like the gold band you're wearing in the pics - the style looks familiar to me. Do you mind sharing where you got it?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not one but two, huh? I like your style! They look great on you. I have always loved purple and gold - its so regal to me - and these are no exception.

ilovegemstones

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much guys! Phew, I can wear them for school pick up! One of my favourite times of day is pushing my 2.5 year old in her jogging stroller and looking at whatever gems I am wearing that day!

Katharath, thanks for the compliment! I initially saw this ring as white with yellow gold plating in a jewelry store nearby. I had my local jeweler cast it and redo it with solid 18k yellow and white gold. It has been 10 years and the milgrain has worn of the yellow gold part but I still love it! The same ring was in a catalogue at the jewelry store (just in one colour of gold) so I am sure you could order one.

PS. Please ignore my dry hands in the picture. I had just finished washing the backs of the stones with a toothbrush and soap and did not want to put lotion on to smear the rings!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results