clarity

Two new stones arrived tonight!

Polyhex

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! It's gorgeous!!

MissyBeaucoup

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That bix bite is such a rarity! So pretty! Do you have other plans for it?

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Actually I do. A bombe ring with a cabochon spess garnet and a mixture of the spess melee and the bixbite.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Soooooo...... having gone back and forth a million times with this damn spinel, I eventually totally scrapped my previous plans, binned the earlier work and started again.

A month down the track and I’m finally done. Am really pleased with how it turned out and now have something I can wear daily instead of a more blingy setting which was my original intention.

My NEXT project though, am adamant, will be a gobstocker cocktail ring of immense colour and pizzaz! Just to make up for it. DA4F7177-077F-4900-B978-2FFD35C66A38.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Soooooo...... having gone back and forth a million times with this damn spinel, I eventually totally scrapped my previous plans, binned the earlier work and started again.

A month down the track and I’m finally done. Am really pleased with how it turned out and now have something I can wear daily instead of a more blingy setting which was my original intention.

My NEXT project though, am adamant, will be a gobstocker cocktail ring of immense colour and pizzaz! Just to make up for it. DA4F7177-077F-4900-B978-2FFD35C66A38.jpeg

Just beautiful! That is seriously my dream spinel and the setting is just lovely!

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
It is so classic and gorgeous! Do you mind sharing the mm dimensions of your beautiful spinel and your ring size? I have finally found my dream red (though Iwish it were larger), and will be looking for a neon pink next.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

Oh my god, I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant it SO BAD! :love::love:
It's my sleepy red dream!

tenor (79).gif

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They both came out gorgeous!

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The red in your avatar photo is pretty special too!

Yeahbut, look at youuuuurs.
* Thank you, I do love it. I just wish it had some obvious fluorescence. She's a very crystalline girl. I only have one two sleepy spinels, one pad-ish and one tiny baby pink. I would love to add another sleepy to the collection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results