shape
carat
color
clarity

Two new rings/small collection

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haven't posted anything in a long while and have a couple new things to share.

The bezel ring is a mint Barry cushion tourm I got from Freke that used to be Lori's. I sent it to Chris at Mod Metal (used to be myheartmonster) on Etsy. Rose gold bezel, silver shank. The tourm is 7.something mm's, I forget exactly. Ring size 6. The semi bezel was done a couple years ago, also by Chris. It's a Barry yellow chrysoberyl-I have a thread on it somewhere here. The leaf band is from Leeorah at Lulu & Shay. It's silver and the stones are little tsavs. Size 6. And then any excuse to post my Single Stone AVC three stone of course!

img_1098.jpg

img_1099.jpg

img_1102.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

img_1104.jpg

img_1107.jpg

img_0486.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

img_1108.jpg

img_1109.jpg

img_1112.jpg

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
OK, I don't know WHICH one I like more! I love the leaf band. BUT I also love everything Chris does - the tourm may be my fav. But I may also just be saying that because I've been drooling over the chryso for a long time :halo: Congrats on them all - have fun, they are ALL great!!! :appl: :love:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

img_0494.jpg

img_1115.jpg

img_1116.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh oh oh!!! sooooo hard to pick which is my favourite!! I think they ALL are - and your three stone - NEVER pass up an opportunity to post *that* gorgeous beauty!! :love: :lickout: :love:

I am really loving your euro shanks, too - very clever to stop them from rolling side to side. Good idea! But the RG on the tourmaline - genius!! :appl:

Thanks for the fabulous eye candy!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
thank you for the side views! :appl:
nicely done!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
All are beautiful but I love the eternity with the small green stones. It is just so organice and classic at the same time plus I have never seen anything quite like that....totally adding it to my inspiration folder!

jbkhere

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA! I LOVE your AVC three stone! I'm sure if I could tear my eyes off the pics I could search and find them - but would you please share the stats again?

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely new rings you have there. And of course your SS 3-stone is yummy :lickout:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That mint tourmaline is exactly the color I was hoping to achieve with a vanadium chrysoberyl! Both your rings are beautiful and I love the designs. :)

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

jbk, here is a link to the three stone thread [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/packrats-avc-three-stone-and-wedding-band-by-single-stone.180821/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/packrats-avc-three-stone-and-wedding-band-by-single-stone.180821/[/URL] I love it and never tire of looking at it. Contemplating an avc or avr band of some sort to go w/it but don't know that I want to pay the premium for them for such wee stones, so may look at oec's or something.

Link for the leaf ring vendor http://www.luluandshay.com/product/leaf-diamond-ring I spent *forever* trying to find a leaf ring, agonizing over every one that I found--and no kidding, the second I saw this one, it was :o and I just knew that was the one. Her name is Leeorah and she is super nice and easy to work with. she came back w/several different quotes for me when I wasn't sure about stones/metal etc, and she sent a picture of a rose gold leaf band w/red stones that is stunning. I love it enough that I will get another when finances allow!

enerchi, the euroshanks are sooo wonderful. They look so neat from the side and are very comfortable. The chryso stands upright on it's own, but the tourm doesn't..not that it matters, it's just more rounded.

I appreciate the feedback on the tourm ring a LOT. I've been on the fence about it, but I can't say exactly why. The stone is darker in the bezel and that freaks me out b/c of my experience w/my lavender spinel ring that was bezeled and then I ended up not being happy w/it after a while. The bezel is super duper paper thin, so I don't know if that's it? I like bezels more like my three stone ring, so I'm not sure if that's throwing me for a loop or what. It's perfectly made tho, just like my chryso ring, there is NO finding fault w/her work for sure, she does a fabulous job.

himni

Shiny_Rock
they are all nice but that Single Stone AVC three stone ring is everything! love it

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you himni!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
GASP! I LOVE that first ring. That color is to die for!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know which is my favourite but am glad you posted these. Lovely lovely rings, especially the profile view.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again Dragonfly! Thank you Chrono!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
I love the mint tourmaline ring! I especially like the Euro shank. Bezel work seems good too. I've heard about this Etsy seller before and will have to keep them in mind!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks jstar! She does fabulous work, it's just flawless.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I like the designs you picked. They look very modern and smooth.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its interesting that this thread has popped back up as Packrat has several of the rings in this thread up for sale right now, in case anyone is interested :naughty:

iluvshinythings

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are all unique and fabulous. I love that bezel! And the profiles of both are gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results