shape
carat
color
clarity

Two new Etsy pieces

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello, all! I wanted to share two different (from each other) pieces I'm getting from Etsy this week.

The first is a bracelet redesign project from Daniel M. A few years ago I inherited my grandmother's engagement ring, with a tiny (approx. .20 ct) diamond. The setting was in bad shape, and I didn't care for the style enough to rehab it. So I worked with a jewelry maker on custommade.com to create a bangle, placing the diamond into a halo using some melee diamonds I already had. It was beautiful, but a little too large for me, and the diamond feature was never on top of my wrist. Enter Caren and Dan, who helped me make it into a more wearable piece. Dan reformed the bangle into a cuff and added a few more diamonds to give the whole thing a little more visual interest and balance. Caren and Dan were kind and helpful, as always, and I love that I can now wear my grandmother's diamond and *see* it!

Here are the glamour shots from Dan and Caren:

bracelet1a.jpg

bracelet1b.jpg

_17882.jpg

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Next, I've been wishing for a diamond and pink sapphire band, and I finally took the plunge. I looked at multiple options and sellers and ultimately fell in love with this design. It's a yellow gold, half eternity, bezel with milgrain setting, coming from LaMore Design on Etsy. Annie was a delight to work with and I can't wait to see the ring in person! Here are her glamour shots, and I'll share some IRL photos when I get the ring. Thanks for looking!

_17883.jpg

_17884.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
these are beautiful pieces!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, congrats they are both beautiful!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful pieces! I love that bracelet :love:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the first diamond bracelet I've ever seen that made me realize I must have one, and I love that it's your Gram's.

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, everyone! Jimmianne, I agree -- the link to my grandmother makes the bracelet so special!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your diamond and sapphire band - that is lovely.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Great pieces!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What beautiful pieces! Hand shots when you get them!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results