shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Two Carats of Delicious 5-Stone Goodness

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is amazing! :love: It's the perfect size for your finger! Very jealous! Happy Anniversary Sundial!! :appl:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks again MissGotRocks!

DancingFire I guess I am just going to have to make sure I put this baby in the ultrasonic for a cleaning on a regular basis. It is totally worth it.

Cachette, pixies, purplesilk, and Christina you guys are so sweet and I really appreciate your thoughts.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

GORGEOUS!!!!! A showstopper!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
posting from my honeymoon in Italy just to say I LOVE IT!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness! It's gorgeous! If you have more pictures, please don't be shy about posting them. Your ring is so beautiful!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Bliss. Did I read on here somewhere that you turned your gorgeous five-stone band into an eternity ring? Do you love it???

Amy's Bling it is so sweet of you to pop in from Italy! That is one of my favorite places on earth and I hope you are having a wonderful time.

I appreciate your comments kittybean. Isn't the stunning ring in your avatar from Blue Nile also? I'll have to work on some more pictures when I have a chance.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I almost missed this, thank goodness I didn't!!! Happy 35th anniversary!!! Sundial what a gorgeous ring, many congrats!! :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Skippy|1318110828|3036171 said:
I almost missed this, thank goodness I didn't!!! Happy 35th anniversary!!! Sundial what a gorgeous ring, many congrats!! :appl: :love: :love: :love:

You are so sweet Skippy, thank you! I hope you and your beautiful boys are doing well.

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes congrats on the anniversary!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! Congrats on your 34tj anniversary!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
It’s lovely! Congrats on your anniversary as well

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results