shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Antique OEC Rings

Rare_Swan

Rough_Rock
Over the weekend, I went into a locally owned family jewelry store that I had been in a few times before. I remembered that they had an antique section and I desperately wanted to see an OEC in person. (I have been eyeing them up obsessively since joining PS.)

Luckily, they just got a few OEC rings in from their antique jewelry person. Here they are: 0407181302.jpg
Above: 1.84 ct center stone. Sadly, I don't remember the other stats since I was so mesmerized. Asking price was $17,500.
0407181303.jpg
Above: I don't remember any stats on this ring.

There were a few other OEC rings, but I forgot to take pictures. Could you tell that I was overly distracted by all their OEC glory? I hope you enjoyed.

Rare_Swan

Rough_Rock
I apologize for my nails; I desperately need a manicure.:confused2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!
But sooooo far out of my budget!
Thanks for sharing!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Was just thinking that - gorgeous but way out of budget! Thank you for the pictures tho!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both beautiful! I especially like the first one!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are both beautiful!!! I really love the first one!

KittyKatEve

Rough_Rock
Premium
Over the weekend, I went into a locally owned family jewelry store that I had been in a few times before. I remembered that they had an antique section and I desperately wanted to see an OEC in person. (I have been eyeing them up obsessively since joining PS.)

Luckily, they just got a few OEC rings in from their antique jewelry person. Here they are: 0407181302.jpg
Above: 1.84 ct center stone. Sadly, I don't remember the other stats since I was so mesmerized. Asking price was $17,500.
0407181303.jpg
Above: I don't remember any stats on this ring.

There were a few other OEC rings, but I forgot to take pictures. Could you tell that I was overly distracted by all their OEC glory? I hope you enjoyed.
The one with the sapphires :love::love::love::love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both really beautiful!!! :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results