Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Twinkle twinkle (not so) little star!

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted to start a thread for my vintage star cocktail ring!

C2CCB2CB-35EB-47E8-9034-DA5A3756B424.jpeg 1C163B23-BDA1-4715-934B-6D5197AA1745.jpeg 9A7A225C-85E8-4184-B69B-90556EB5FF0A.jpeg 9DED6238-14AE-4E48-A82D-B285DAD7E08E.jpeg I saw it listed at Gem Line/Litnon.com and fell in love. The center is approximately 1.6 carats- it was uncertified and we did not remove it from the setting, but did send it to a GIA appraiser. This is my ultimate ring- I feel like an old fashioned movie star!

YadaYadaYada

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love this ring! The way they made a star with the rounds and setting is so innovative, looks amazing on you too.

Have you had an opportunity to wear it much?

MjK1

Shiny_Rock
That is spectacular!! Love love love. The setting is so clever, it is unique!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear it! I would wear the **** out of that ring, it’s so amazing.
That is spectacular!! Love love love. The setting is so clever, it is unique!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Thank you so much!

When I asked the vendor about the ring, he let me know they had acquired a vintage collector’s best items- I have to imagine this was a very carefully made custom piece. It’s the kind of thing I wish I was creative enough to design- the mixed shape halo around the “star” is so unique :love:

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow :kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
Stunning. It’s HUGE and what a killer halo.
LOVE a killer halo, that’s a lifetime keeper for sure.

voce

Ideal_Rock
/Swoon
It's beautiful. :love:
Had no idea something this fantastic existed. Thanks for sharing.

kgizo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve never seen anything like that before. It is so cool and I love it!! Fabulous finger coverage too. How do you get anything done while wearing it? I’d be staring at it nonstop :)

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve never seen anything like that before. It is so cool and I love it!! Fabulous finger coverage too. How do you get anything done while wearing it? I’d be staring at it nonstop :)

Thank you! The vendor shots were a little blurry and not on a finger so I didn’t realize how huge it would be :lol: my finger is a 5.5 on the left and more like a 6 for my right hand. There’s much staring but surprisingly I forget about it because it’s so comfortable. I’m glad it’s platinum and sturdy so I don’t have to be super-careful with wearing it!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's awesome and I absolutely love how they made the star!!

lala646

Shiny_Rock
That ring definitely has vintage movie star glamor! Awesome find!!! What's the height off the finger, if you happen to know?

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
That ring definitely has vintage movie star glamor! Awesome find!!! What's the height off the finger, if you happen to know?

I’m sorry I actually don’t know! I will take some measurements, though. Thank you for your kind words!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Diamonds and Jewelry - Recommended Reads, Part 2
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    Jewels Of The Week: February 2021
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever
    February's Throwbacks: Diamonds are Forever

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.