shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to talk to diamond_girl

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jsali

Rough_Rock
LOVE !!!! your ring. That is what I have been looking for the past two years. I am on my third wedding ring set. I love my center stone but can''t seem to get the rest right and every jeweler I talk to is the same. They look at me crazy when I say what I am looking for then try and sell me something else.
Mind if I steal the design?
I can''t get over how gorgeous that ring is. It is so elegant. I swear that is what has been in may head. I can''t explian to you how excited I was to see your ring and how amazed at how beautiful it is.
I was wondering, do you have any pictures of your engagement ring and band together. Do they sit flush?
It looks like it was made perfectly. I had my engagement ring setting made. It''s platinum, plain, less then 2 mm wide. IT''S NOT EVEN ROUND! I take it off and it looks like someone just bent some metal and ploped on some prongs. Even worse, this is comming from the supposedly best jeweler in our town and of course most expensive.
Sorry to go on. Love to hear back from you on the flush thing and pictures.
Again GORGEOUS!!!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Hi there!

I am not diamond_girl, she has not posted in awhile I think, but I remember her ring quite well, since it is one of my favorites on here....I know she purchased her stone and setting from James Allen, so if you cant get in touch with her here, maybe you can contact them and they can give you the info you need re: the flush fit thing.

Good luck!

jsali

Rough_Rock
Thank you. I just love that ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results