shape
carat
color
clarity

trying to locate 14K yellow gold settings for gems (large stones)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jasita

Rough_Rock
I''ve been all over the internet seeking out ring settings for gems, in 14K gold. And pretty much everything I find is for diamonds. Not gem stones.

I am trying to located a gem setting which will hold securely a 14.5 X 10mm Diamond cut Oval Citrine. (approx. 7 cts). I am primarily interested in a "side mount style" as the stone is so large. I want this to be a right hand ring for my nieces 21st birthday. I''ve tried posting a pic of the stone but it is a url.

Does anyone have any idea''s where I might locate this type of setting. I am even willing to shop overseas. But I do not want to spend a kings ransom. I do have (10) .01pt diamonds to place around the Citrine if a mount is located with places to put the diamonds.

There is so much out there for diamonds. And for silver rings too. But finding one that has no stones in it is getting to me.

Thanks HELP !!!!!
saint.gif
12.gif
read.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results