shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to find...

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
A pair of beautiful earrings...

Does anyone recall a pair of earrings, very likely in the CS forum, of drop pastel pink coral/chalcedony/jade...I can't remember the mineral...and they were hung on (I think) red faceted studs.

I'm so trying to picture them, and would love to look at them again - does anyone remember them?

Thank you ladies!

:))

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Those are they!!

Thank you so much - I am always amazed at our sleuth abilities on here...tis a darn good thing in my book! I really love these, and wanted to peek at the design elements again, and am thinking of something similar in shades of blue perhaps.

well done on finding them :appl:

Kismet...beautiful earrings if you read this - I'd love to take a hint of your inspiration and create something a little different, but similar. I just read down your post on these earrings, and realise I have a pear of sunstone drops just like yours...good taste you have!

natsplat

Brilliant_Rock
Heh. you're welcome. I remembered the drops were from sparklequest, coz I love that etsy shop myself. :twirl:

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
I have a feeling my sunstone drops came from them...

I might have another look in there and see what they have...thanks so much

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Heh, just today I briefly thought about making a blue pair too when I saw a pair of turquoise drops drilled all the way through on sparklequest. I manged to refrain from buying them though since I don't have a pair of faceted stones to match.

My drops are Peruvian pink opal and the faceted stones are garnets. None of the components are fixed as I like to have movement in my earrings.

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
hi Kismet :wavey:

I love the pink on your drops...I just couldn't remember what they were! I've just been looking around on Etsy to see what there is, and bought a pair of cats eye moonstones from Sparklequest, but from their main site. I also think I saw the turquoise you mentioned...they were pretty, I could see those with perhaps blue zircons.

off to hunt some more!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results