shape
carat
color
clarity

Trusted Vendors in Bangkok

emotionalbutterfly

Rough_Rock
This summer I will be vacationing in Thailand (Bangkok and Chiang Mai). Have any of you had good experiences obtaining a CS there? Do you have recommendations on vendors? I enjoy the chase for 2+ carat stones that are "great for the price." Still looking for a ruby, an alexandrite and more spinels and sapphires. Any advice appreciated.

CBianco

Brilliant_Rock
This summer I will be vacationing in Thailand (Bangkok and Chiang Mai). Have any of you had good experiences obtaining a CS there? Do you have recommendations on vendors? I enjoy the chase for 2+ carat stones that are "great for the price." Still looking for a ruby, an alexandrite and more spinels and sapphires. Any advice appreciated.

Hi there!

Higems on IG is based in Bangkok, they have a very nice inventory of neon spinels and some sapphires too. I've only purchased from them overseas but had good experiences. I believe you could be able to visit them at their office there

M

maru8888777

I've also had really good experiences with Higems and second the recommendation (also purchased from overseas).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results