shape
carat
color
clarity

TRUMP!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Trump just proposed... for the third time. Heard it on the radio this morning.

Who can get a picture of the ring first?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
On the NY morning news, they showed a pic of her ring in one of the NY papers- i think it was the NY Post but it's not in their on-line addition.
I couldn't tell what shape it was- just that it was huge, of course!
22.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock

Genafrgh

Rough_Rock
I must be out of the loop... who did he propose to? Was it that european model we saw him with on the apprentice?

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
You got it - it's the model (big surprise)
2.gif

Of course, like with the others before her, he's making her sign a pre-nup...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
he has been with her for 5 years I think...and from what I have read, she's seemingly somewhat unassuming (if possible within that lifestyle?) and he spoils her rotten. she has never been seen in the same outfit twice since she has been dating him and she has tons of jewelry from him. i hope they are happy together and that this marriage lasts!
1.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
She makes me sick! LOL .... She's so passive. Whatever Donald wants.... But for all that money maybe I'd consider giving my husband the remote once in a while too! .... That has got to be one huge ring.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Funny, I have a very passive coworker, and in her relationship, she is spoiled and pampered for being so "low maintenance" and "easy", and he does it to show how much he appreciates her and how she stands by him.

Maybe with all the high maintenance Trump is, he needs a little lower maintence in his life to balance him out. Plus, five years of living together happily (and STILL wanting the marry that person after two bad marraiges) is definately nothing to sneeze at.

I do hope it works this time. Sometimes high powered men just need a good woman to stand behind them and support them, than a woman who competes for the spotlight, like Ivana had many times.

I wish him well, and think this one COULD work out...barring stupidities that always crop up...
rolleyes.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I totally agree...with a pressure filled life, he just wants a trophy wife who looks pretty and makes him feel all manly! LOL... EW.

Maybe I should become more passive ... maybe I'll get more stuff? Yeah- that's not going to work.

alexah

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the part about the e-ring in the NY Post - i think i'll gab a copy at lunch to check out the pics
1.gif

"The billionaire star of "The Apprentice" proposed to Slovenian model Melania Knauss Monday night and put a big diamond ring on her finger, The Post has learned.
Melania wore the bauble to the star-studded Costume Institute gala Monday at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, mingling happily with hundreds of guests who didn't notice the massive sparkler on her left hand.
"The ring is blinding. I had to put sunglasses on," said a Trump staffer who inspected the rock. "

VAgal13

Shiny_Rock
I heard the news this AM too...dying to see that rock!

I have seen pics of his new bride-to-be...she is gorgeous. Damn it! J/K

I am on a mission to find a pic of the ring, so I will post it if I can find it. Should we all bet on the weight? I am calling 4 cts...
love.gif

-Sarah
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
giggles...I think four is TOO attainable for Trump!

Obviosuly, he's all about the "show", so I warrant that sucker's AT LEAST 6ct...

I mean, if Kobe Bryant can afford an 8ct, Trump should have a D, IF 6-7ct at LEAST, and I suspect it is from either Cartier but my guess is it's an HW. I suspect an emerald cut with side stones maybe.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Hysterical! in my search I saw a Donald reference on Mondera's site, that is under the Stage of the Game (First Date)...funny...

Unless you're Donald...

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fred Leighton baby!

Speaking on being more passive, Greg told me the other day that he likes me best in the morning when I just kiss him good bye sleepily and silently. Hmmm....?

I seem to think if I was more passive like I am when I am sleeping & UNCONSCIOUS, maybe I'd get more baubles too? As MMM said...not gonna happen!
2.gif
Can't have it both ways, boys!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I don't know why The Donald can't just post the pics here on PS. How rude. I guess he's just not with it. Building some multi billion dollar high rise again. Like he can't take five minutes out of his schedule....
9.gif
21.gif

Nan

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK- I am thinking a 10 carat emerald cut. Don't know why. He did give Marla a 7 carat....so if you want to do right by wife #2 (considering the prior pre-nups held up)... it better be bigger!
2.gif

OR, maybe he's pulling a "Kevin" (Kevin Costner, that is...hehehe....and it's .5.....which is respectable....UNLESS you're Kevin Costner!
1.gif
)

foundnemo

Shiny_Rock
Small glimpse of her ring.

I think it's great that Trump wants to marry his girlfriend. As to how his fiancee is with Trump, nobody really knows unless they're there living with them!

I wish the happy couple a good marriage!

trump.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Which one's the daughter?
naughty.gif

Nan

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
DAMN! I dated my guess. I was RIGHT, BUT it was for MARLA...I called it, but sadly, wrong wife...Damn!

Quote and picture stolen from DT:
11.gif

"The diamond engagement ring, given by Donald Trump to Marla Maples in the early 1990's is now in the possession of a New Jersey woman. The ring sold for $110,000 at a June 2nd auction by Joseph Du Mouchelle Fine and Estate Jewelry Auctioneers.
Six people bid on the platinum ring, which was made by Harry Winston. The center stone is a 7.45 ct. G SI1 emerald cut. Trump was still married to Ivana Trump when he gave the ring to Maples. According to the Associated Press, Maples plans to give some of the proceeds to charity."

I now agree with the 10+ carat. Ok, now I say it's an F, VS2 12ct emerald WITH sides.

MarlaM.jpg

foundnemo

Shiny_Rock
Can't tell the shape, but can tell it's HUGE!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trump's fiancee is a very beautiful woman...I am partial to dark-haired beauties over blondes though.
9.gif
That ring looks enormous!!

My guess is something like a 14c radiant with something like square or trapezoid sides. From the way its hanging on her finger it does not look round. Definitely a fancy with a squarish or emerald shape!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL sevens one! OMG- it's huge! Just like Ivanka's hooters...where did THOSE come from???
1.gif
Also, I think it's really funny that Malania was (is?) a moisonite (SPELLING ? HELP?) model and rep...she's in an ad that says it just "right" for her...heheheh....Not anymore!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, Ivanka does look like she got herself some "additions." She looks alittle like Lisa Kudrow in that shot. Donald was on Stern and said he felt that Ivanka was one of the most beautiful woman in the world. Awwww. And now he has found her a playmate.
9.gif
11.gif
14.gif

Nan

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Rolling! LOL.... It IS true what they say. Money can make even the ugliest guy look good.
9.gif

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I didn't even realize that was IVANKA! Jeeez! I saw her when she was a sultry 14-15 year old.

I know her mother's former lawyer, and they had gone to his office (while I was visiting) and she was NOTHING like she is NOW...Yes, new additions...Hmmmm...

Mara, as for blondes versus Brunettes, I agree that most brunettes have more exotic looks, but I have to admit, some blondes can be just angelic. my sister in law is a blonde who I have to say is a favorite! She's such a cutie that honestly, even married she gets hit on by everyone, and even her children (she's a school teacher) LOVE her...

But maybe Trump's next one will be a fiery redhead...?
2.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
I actually really like Ivanka. When she's interviewed she seems like a smart gal with a good personality.... Ugh. Life's not fair!
1.gif

verticalhorizon

Brilliant_Rock
Sometimes Ivanka comes across ok and sometimes not so much. She appeared in this documentary called Born Rich, by the Johnson & Johnson heir, Jamie Johnson. It was pretty good. Sadly, it's not on Netflix yet.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
You'd think he would do somthing with his hair w/ all that money. ACCKKK - the ultimate comb over.

Yeah, looks like square & huge - 10+ carats.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, why do the stars get fancy shaped diamonds all the time, but here we like the round the most. Surely they are getting the most expensive stones so why do they not go for the best cut - if that is the round?

prose

Rough_Rock
I can't believe he cheaped out with Marla's ring. G, SI1??
wink2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results