color
clarity

Trump under investigation for obstruction of justice

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

iLander

Ideal_Rock
This might explain Sessions lack of answers during his testimony if he knew about this prior. And good timing on Mueller's part if the rumors are true that twitler is considering firing him.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/14/politics/robert-mueller-donald-trump/index.html

My husband reminded me that Nixon tried to get his Attorney General to fire the special Watergate Prosecutor. The Attorney General refused and resigned. I don't think we'll see that kind of integrity among anyone these days.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:shhh:...Don't call it an investigation just call it a "matter"...;-)

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I am not at all surprised at this development. I thought it was a given after I heard the Comey testimony. I did not expect to learn that this part of the investigation was actually begun several days after the Comey firing. This means either Rosenstein or the Acting head f the FBI opened the investigation into Obstruction weeks before Mueller was appointed. To me, that does show integrity.

George Mitchell, the AG under Nixon went to jail in the Watergate mess. Sessions ought to be careful.
Annette

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, memories of the Saturday Nite Massacre came back when I heard this. {That's how old I am, I actually lived thru Watergate}.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results