shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump instrumental in getting

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
President Trump is obviously a better negotiator and respected much more than O'Dumber

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
President Trump is obviously a better negotiator and respected much more than O'Dumber
I think it's great that Trump is doing his job, but like Kate, wonder what was offered in exchange. I thought you weren't into the disrespectful name calling Ruby? At this point, I think we all know how much of a loser you think Obama was/is and how much of a winner you think Trump is. #MAGA

Last edited:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
If you can't beat them .....

And quite possibly like he did with China, President Trump is just far better at negotiations or commands more respect.

Who knows what O'Dumber offered, and still struck out. But world leaders did not have much respect for him.

Just to change the topic a bit, but apparently there were some power outages in California and New York. And what did some of the conspiracy theorists think - that Trump did it to deflect people from Russia.

I use the comparison because why would the first thing being posted here be that Trump only was able to accomplish this through shadiness and not ability.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you can't beat them .....

And quite possibly like he did with China, President Trump is just far better at negotiations or commands more respect.

Who knows what O'Dumber offered, and still struck out. But world leaders did not have much respect for him.

Just to change the topic a bit, but apparently there were some power outages in California and New York. And what did some of the conspiracy theorists think - that Trump did it to deflect people from Russia.

I use the comparison because why would the first thing being posted here be that Trump only was able to accomplish this through shadiness and not ability.

I think trump was able to get this woman back to the usa because the Egypt is more aligned with Cheeto's values and hate personally. Nothing unusual in politcs.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well at least now the "I don't call people childish names!" schtick can finally stop :lol:

E B

Ideal_Rock
Well at least now the "I don't call people childish names!" schtick can finally stop :lol:

I wouldn't even mind if the name made any sense. O'Dumber than who? Trump? :lol::lol::lol:

If we're going for ridiculously untrue but at least a little clever, I'm partial to B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama, from his real birth certificate. :D

realBC.gif

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby, I think you know why. IMO, folks that are anti Trump feel that he is untrustworthy. Very untrustworthy. He lies constantly. He is not transparent, as he promised he would be. The MOST transparent. For example, he has said many times that he would release his income taxes. I am not going to list all of the times he said it. He has not released them. He says he cannot because of an audit that he can produce no evidence is actually happening. There is no law that says he cannot release his tax returns if he is under audit. As an aside, he has also scolded other Republicans for not releasing their tax returns sooner. He began his presidency, from day one, by LYING about crowd size. You say embellish, I say lie, so let's call the whole thing, hmmmm.... We do not believe him. This is HIS fault.
As far as world leaders respecting the Donald, he has insulted many of our allies. Germany, Australia and Mexico come to mind off the top of my head.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn't even mind if the name made any sense. O'Dumber than who? Trump? :lol::lol::lol:

If we're going for ridiculously untrue but at least a little clever, I'm partial to B-Rock "The Islamic Shock" Hussein Superallah Obama, from his real birth certificate. :D

realBC.gif
EB, you are too funny! I was wondering if O'Dumber was Irish?????

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Bottom line -

Obama failed miserably in his dealings with China.
Obama failed to bring this woman and her husband home.
Obama failed in getting Syria to stop gassing his own people.
Obama's utterly dumb deal with Iran puts Israel and the US in danger.

Obama was a foreign policy failure.

Yes, he brought dignity to the office and he tried. But that alone does not keep a country safe.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Bottom line -

Obama failed miserably in his dealings with China.
Obama failed to bring this woman and her husband home.
Obama failed in getting Syria to stop gassing his own people.
Obama's utterly dumb deal with Iran puts Israel and the US in danger.

Obama was a foreign policy failure.
Obama was a domestic policy failure as well.
Again, why are you talking about Obama. Trump is president. I thought your question/observation was regarding Trump. Is it possible to have a discussion about Trump without bringing up Obama?

Last edited:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Ruby, I see you edited this post after I replied. Just genuinely wondering why you added that comment.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Siamese asked me - Again, why are you talking about Obama. Trump is president. I thought your question/observation was regarding Trump. Is it possible to have a discussion about Trump without bringing up Obama?↑
Aya freed after 3 years from Egyptian prison.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/21/politics/aya-hijazi-egypt-aid-worker-trump-administration/
Why after Obama and others trying to get her released (and her husband) she has been released I'd love to know why Egypt let her go and what Trumpster offered.

As you can see the first response by Tekate, above. put Obama into the discussion as if since Obama could not accomplish it and Trump did, Trump must have done something underhanded.

Hence, my response.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Ruby, I see you edited this post after I replied. Just genuinely wondering why you added that comment.

You have to be more specific as to what you are referring to as I often edit my posts.

Oh, wait, you mean about domestic policies. To be fair that could depend on where your interests lie.

For me it was jobs and healthcare. I am sure if you got it for free, you were thrilled. If you had to pay through the nose for crappy coverage, then you were not.

For others it is the environment, which is important, but there were bigger problems many of us were facing.

Last edited:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
You have to be more specific as to what you are referring to as I often edit my posts.

Oh, wait, you mean about domestic policies. To be fair that could depend on where your interests lie.

For me it was jobs and healthcare. I am sure if you got it for free, you were thrilled. If you had to pay through the nose for crappy coverage, then you were not.

For others it is the environment, which is important, but there were bigger problems many of us were facing.
I do see where Obama was initially brought into the discussion. Point taken. I actually meant the sentence, "Yes, he brought dignity to the office and he tried. But that alone does not keep a country safe."

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I do see where Obama was initially brought into the discussion. Point taken. I actually meant the sentence, "Yes, he brought dignity to the office and he tried. But that alone does not keep a country safe."

Because like him or hate him, that part is true, especially following Bill Clinton.

Obama did elicit a type of Camelot ala the Kennedys but without the infidelity.

And I am not of the same mind as those who felt Obama purposely tried to sabotage the country. Of course he tried, but he was a bit too pensive. Sometimes, you just have to act.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As far as world leaders respecting the Donald, he has insulted many of our allies. Germany, Australia and Mexico come to mind off the top of my head.
So IYO Trump should do apology tours around world like Obama?

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results