shape
carat
color
clarity

Tribute to our beloved furry family members who are now at Rainbow Bridge

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy. Our flock is heartbroken.
She was so small, but she left a huge hole. I was at work, but my son was with her in the end, as she had to be euthanized after she took ill suddenly. She trusted him completely, and he is grieving.

We loved her deeply.

We adopted her to help with the grief of losing my Mom, and she took that on and made us laugh, and watch in wonder as she soared our high ceilings. She could fly like no other. She told me she was an aerial poet, and I believed her.

She ate dinner with us every night atop her cage, and thoroughly enjoyed a varied diet, with chickpeas, brown rice, waffles and popcorn being her favorite. Her and hubbie would enjoy the popcorn together at night as they watched movies.

Many a night I came home to hubbie asleep with a wee bird on his foot, also asleep, head tucked under wing.

I am so sad.

Reading what you wrote brings tears to my eyes. It's so poignant. I am so sad for you. She knew how much you loved her and she loved you. You gave her the best possible life. I am sending gentle hugs and love your way. Keeping you in my thoughts. With deep love there is always deep grief.

"Grief is the last act of love we can give to those we loved. Where there is deep grief, there was great love."

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy. Our flock is heartbroken.
She was so small, but she left a huge hole. I was at work, but my son was with her in the end, as she had to be euthanized after she took ill suddenly. She trusted him completely, and he is grieving.

We loved her deeply.

We adopted her to help with the grief of losing my Mom, and she took that on and made us laugh, and watch in wonder as she soared our high ceilings. She could fly like no other. She told me she was an aerial poet, and I believed her.

She ate dinner with us every night atop her cage, and thoroughly enjoyed a varied diet, with chickpeas, brown rice, waffles and popcorn being her favorite. Her and hubbie would enjoy the popcorn together at night as they watched movies.

Many a night I came home to hubbie asleep with a wee bird on his foot, also asleep, head tucked under wing.

I am so sad.

((((hugs)))))) @Begonia, she sounds like she had a great life and loved you all very much. RIP little one.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
((((hugs)))))) @Begonia, she sounds like she had a great life and loved you all very much. RIP little one.

Thank you for your support @jaysonsmom.

She was so loved, and I believe loved us back. I talked to her constantly, and she had many looks and side eyes. She used to say stop worrying Ma, be like me and just take to the skies.

Now she really can take to the skies.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Dear Begonia:

I am very sad for your loss. What a sweet little peach she was. Healing vibes across the kms....

kind regards--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal. She came into our lives, changed us forever and left quickly. Just like a bird, no messing around.

I wrapped her in her blankie, with a strand of millet and her chew toy. We buried her under our Japanese maple. She's so small. So small.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results